12

On our way back home it was already very late. The drive wasn't extremely long, but long enough for me to sleep.

The next morning I woke up in a bed. Oddly enough it wasn't my bed. I looked around and saw that I was in Oscar's room.

That's the same teleportation shit that always happened when you were a kid and after sleeping in the car you woke up in your bed. Without memory how you came there.

Of course Oscar took advantage of the sleeping me and made me sleep in his room. I chuckled knowing that he wanted me to sleep in his bed since a longer time and I always said no because I didn't want to let Amelie hang.

The place next to me in the bed was empty. So I decided to dress a big shirt from Oscar I found on the floor and go search for him.

I found him in the living room together with Cesar and Sad Eyes.

There was hair laying everywhere on the floor, Cesar's head was shaved and there came a horrible smell of vomit from a bin near them.

They all looked at me when I entered the room. I looked at them confused, but then I shook my head.
Elly: „I don't even want to know."

I went to the nearest window and opened it to get the smell out. Cesar took the bin and went outside. After that I walked over to Oscar and gave him a small kiss.

Oscar: „Buenos dias, mi amore. You slept good?"
Elly: „Yes, I slept amazing."

He smiled self-satisfied.
Oscar: „No wonder after last night. You didn't even wake up when I carried you from the car inside. Did I fuck you that good?"

Sad Eyes gasped next to us and choked on the water he was drinking. Half of it landed on the floor.

Oscar laughed about him and sat down on the couch near us.
Oscar: „Why are you so shocked, Sad Eyes? You thought she still didn't let me hit."
Sad Eyes didn't answer.

I came back from the kitchen with paper towels to help Sad Eyes clean up the mess.

When I was crouching on the floor, I forgot I was just wearing a shirt from Oscar which covered most parts when I stood still, but when I moved it was possible for Sad Eyes to see my whole ass which was just covered by a slip.

He stood still and just starred at me. His mouth wide opened.

Oscar threw a half empty water bottle at Sad Eyes that hit him at his shoulder. He winced and was not frozen anymore.
Oscar: „Ey compa, when I catch you staring at my girl like that again, I will throw more than just a bottle."

Sad Eyes: „S- Sorry, it's just...-„

Oscar: „I know." Now he turned to me. „Elly, why you torture Sad Eyes like that? Dress something a little bit less revealing."

I realized what he meant, stood up and pulled the shirt as much down as possible so it covered my ass.
Elly: „First of all, I'm an independent woman who can wear whatever she pleases and I won't let any man dictate what I should wear or how I should act."

Oscar: „Good that you finished your feminist pep-talk. Now go change."

Elly: „But just because I want to, not because you tell me to."
I turned around and went to the bedroom to change.

Oscar laughed, came over to Sad Eyes and patted his shoulder.
Oscar: „Women."

Then he shouted after me.
Oscar: „Shouldn't you anyway prepare yourself by now for the Quinceañera of this little friend of yours?"

Elly: "Oh fuck, I forgot about that completely."

Oscar: "Amelie's already preparing herself since the morning with makeup, hair and such shit."