Chapter 7

*Phil's POV*

I got discharged from the hospital two days later, I was thrilled, I always got a depressing vibe in hospitals and there was never a moment when my doctor wasn't scolding me and Dan trying to get Dan to leave. I don't know what his problem was, he was always so bitter, but at least I didn't have to see him for a while. I was thankful for Dan, he stayed there with me and he argued with the doctor every time he'd hurt me or yell at me for no reason, he would sneak in my room at night and sleep with me and comfort me when I'd have nightmares or panic attacks. We haven't been dating that long but we were going so strong and I was so in love with him. "What?" He caught me staring at him, we were sitting on the sofa, he put my feet on his lap so I could be comfortable "Nothing" I said quickly "Phil you're staring, what is it?" He asked laughing, I sat up and moved closer to him resting my head on his shoulder "Fine I was thinking about how lucky I am to have you, you're my only family" I whispered, he smiled and kissed my forehead "Phil, I know its none of my business, but where's your family? They know about your condition don't they?" He asked getting serious, I guess I have to tell him one day, that day is today. "My family did not like me very much, they didn't like the fact that I was gay although my brother was bisexual, and when I got ill they threw me out" I explained, thinking about it, it doesn't really make me sad, not living with them, they were awful to me. "What about your brother?" Dan asked curiously, "Frankie, everyone loved him he was much better looking, he stole a lot of people from me. He still checked up on me but it didn't make me happy, it made me uncomfortable.." I said, I know it sounded strange but trust me I had my reasons to feel that way "But at least he visited" Dan said trying to make me feel a little better "Its a little complicated Dan, but let's not worry about that" I kissed his cheek. Dan's phone started ringing "Its a random number.. Hello?" He answered and looked at me confused "It's for you" he handed me the phone, that's strange who's calling for me "Hello?" I said confused "Hey Phil! Its your brother" speak of the devil. "Frankie? How did you get this number?" I asked "well I went to the hospital to visit you like I usually do and they said you went home with your boyfriend, I wanted to see you so they gave me your address" he said cheerfully but also with a hint of bitterness "Um I don't think it's a good time right now, maybe some other time" I said quickly "I'm almost there, you're not letting your little brother stay out alone in the night" he said in a baby voice "Its just one night, I thought we could catch up" he said "Fine" I said hanging up the phone. "Was that your brother?" Dan asked and I nodded "He's coming over" I sighed "You look worried Phil. What's wrong?" He asked moving my hair from my eyes "Dan, my brother isn't the most respectful or best person. He has no respect for anything that's mine, he tries to take away whoever is close to me and.." He shut me up with a kiss "Phil don't worry, his tricks aren't going to work on me if that's what you're worried about. I'm in love with you" he said smiling slightly "I love you too, just be careful" I whispered hugging him.

Moments later the door knocked, Dan got up to answer it but I stopped him "No I'll open it" I quickly got up and opened it, there stood my brother. He looked nothing like me, he was 20 years old, he had piercings and tattoos, everyone said he's gorgeous, he was much better looking than me. "Phil!" He said a little too happily hugging me, I awkwardly patted his back "You seriously live here!?" He asked looking around "Its my boyfriends place" I said "Oh right, you have a boyfriend, let's hope he's better than the last one" he winked, this is a bad idea I shouldn't have agreed to this. "That must be him" he said as Dan came up behind me, he gave Dan a flirty look but Dan didn't respond back, instead he grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers, I guess he's trying to show Frankie that he's with me for sure "Aren't you going to introduce him?" Frankie asked. "Um this is Dan, he's my boyfriend" Frankie held his hand out, Dan shook it but pulled back quickly and held my hand again which made me feel calm. My brother laid down on the couch making himself, he kept giving Dan looks but he didn't pay attention to him. He kept talking and it was giving me a headache I needed to go upstairs for a bit "What's wrong babe?" Dan asked as I got up "nothing I'll be back in a second I just have to get something" I said quickly heading upstairs.

*Dan's POV*

I know Phil went upstairs to get away from his brother for a minute, I don't blame him he talks a lot and can be irritating. He kept giving me flirty looks which I didn't like, he made me slightly uncomfortable. He got up and sat next me "So you're dating my brother. If you don't mind me asking. Why?" He asked "Because I love him" I answered straight forward "Right love" he laughed "Well if I must say, you're much hotter than any guy I've seen before" he winked, this guy was getting on my nerves now, I just gave him an awkward look. "You know you can do much better" he whispered placing his hand on mine, I moved mine away "No, I told you, I love Phil, there's no one who is better than him" I said, completely ignoring what I said he placed his hand on my knee he crept his hand up my shirt and started feeling me, I moved back "What the hell!?" I said angrily, he then grabbed my face and kissed me. I pushed him away "Are you crazy!?" I yelled, Phil was right he is awful. "Dan?" I heard Phil say quietly his eyes full of tears "Oops. Well you deal with this, I need to catch up on some sleep" Frankie smirked putting his feet on the couch closing his eyes. I gave him a dirty look and followed Phil into the kitchen.

"I-I told you Dan.. He steals everyone" he sobbed "No babe, he's not stealing me" I whispered wiping his tears away "Y-you kissed, I-I saw it" his voice was shaky "He kissed me, I pushed him away, I wouldn't hurt you Phil" I said hugging onto him. "D-dan..he's dangerous.. H-hes raped people before" Phil whispered really softly so only I could here. I moved back and stared at Phil, terrified. "He seems interested in you Dan, I'm scared he'll hurt you" he whispered "I'm not interested in him" I said quietly "It doesn't matter, he says he gets what he wants. I can't let him have you Dan.." He sobbed quietly "What do we do?"

.

.

.

.

.
I know I know you hate cliffhangers I do too but they get me excited for the next chapter! XD Ik this is taking a weird turn but it's to make things more exciting! Enjoy :)