Chapter 41

It's been three days since Phil was put on life support, I knew he wouldn't wake up so I don't know what I was waiting for. Emily was dead, and before she died she left me as her kids guardian as Anthony's father didn't want anything to do with him. So now I had three kids and my husband was dying. I don't know how I'm going to take care of two boys and a newborn, but maybe they will the ones to keep me from falling apart.

"Daniel don't you want to see your daughter? It's been three days" Phil's doctors asked me "She's with a nurse I can get her for you" I nodded, I shouldn't leave my other responsibilities hanging now. A nurse brought in the little baby, she was wrapped in a pink blanket and was fast asleep "Here's your daughter" she smiled handing her over to me. I looked at the tiny baby in my arms, she was fast asleep, the first time since three days a small smile formed on my lips. "She doesn't have a name yet just thought I'd let you know" the nurse said before leaving. "What do you suggest we name your sister, Anthony?" I asked him, he stood on his toes to look at her. "Mom liked the name Callie, how about Callie Rose?" He suggested. "I think that's perfect, what do you think Brandon?" I asked the other boy who was sitting in the chair next to me. "I think Callie is a very pretty name" he smiled. "Alright, welcome to the family Callie" I smiled kissing her forehead. "Is giving you children really a good idea?" Philip rolled his eyes as he came into the room. "Don't ever get tired of arguing its getting boring now" I said plainly, as I gently rocked Callie back and forth. "No actually its quite entertaining and besides I make a very clear point" he said as he checked up on Phil. "Why are you even here?" I asked. "Well Phil's doctor asked me to tell you that its time that you take him off life support, its been three days and he won't wake up." He explained. "I-Im not ready.." I said I got a feeling as if I was being stabbed in the chest. "Its not about you Daniel, this is about Phil, he won't wake up the best thing to do is take him off, stop being so selfish." He said, I didn't know how to respond to him, he was right I needed to do what was best, I had to say good bye. "You know first I thought that I was being unreasonable and harsh towards you but you deserve it." He said coldly. "What the hell did I ever do to you?" I asked really confused. "I know your ex Ryan, he told me everything about you, and I have no respect for you" he said. "If you know Ryan then you'd know that he's dangerous and you should stay away from him!" I said raising my voice slightly almost waking Callie up. "I know him well enough, you just mind your own fucking business."

"What's going to happen to Phil?" Anthony asked, I gave Callie to the nurse so I could say goodbye to Phil. "He's going to go to a better place, where he won't be sick anymore.." I whispered trying to hold my tears back but failing to do so. "Then you shouldn't be sad Dan, he won't be sick anymore, he'll be healthy in heaven." He said squeezing my hand. "No one is sick in heaven Dad, he will be okay and he will look out for you." Brandon whispered hugging my leg. "Daniel, you should say goodbye now, I have to pull the plug." His doctor said as she came inside. I sat down on the chair next to his bed and took his hand. "I know you can't hear me, but I love you so much. These kids are going to be the reason I don't completely fall apart babe." I leaned over and pressed a soft but long kiss on his forehead. "I love you Phil" I whispered wiping my tears away. "I-Im ready.." I said turning away, Brandon and Anthony hugged me as she pulled the plug. And then that's it, he was gone.

.
.
.
.
.
A/N: I am so sorry ._. Okay this is the last chapter I'm going to type the epilogue now and then we will have a sequel. We have some amazing ideas you will love