Chapter 21

*Dan's POV*

I wheeled Phil into the house, I feel so awful for everything I did and said so now I was to make it up to him. "I should feed the kitten" I said as Phil put her down, I got her bowl from the kitchen and Phil gave me the bag of the special food the vet gave him, I poured it in and brought her to the bowl "There's also medicine we have to give her afterwards, he said it'll help her" he said reading the instructions on the medicine bottle "Here, I'll give it to her" I said taking the dropper from her, it was a difficult task, she kept trying to knock the dropper from my hand thinking I'm playing with her. Phil stared at me in amusement "Having fun?" He asked laughing "The time of my life" I said sarcastically making him laugh again "Here let me try" he suggested "Don't worry its done now" I said putting her down, she ran across the living room floor to her cushions.
Phil stayed in his wheel chair, he didn't ask me to help him on the couch or to carry him to our room, maybe it was because of what I said. "Do you want me to carry you upstairs babe?" I asked him and he shook his head "No you don't have to its fine" he said quickly, I crouched down so we were face to face "Is it because of what I said?" I asked, he looked away "look at me please" I said tilting his face so he was facing me "I just don't want to be a bother" he sighed "Phil I didn't mean any of that, I love helping you I promise it's not a bother" I explained, he looked up at me still not believing me "I'm really really sorry for saying that it was an awful thing to say. Please tell me how I can make it up to you" I whispered, he smiled at me slightly and said "Well you can be slave then" I smiled back "Okay fine deal" I laughed, I leaned in to kiss him but he placed his hand over my mouth and stopped me "Nope you can't kiss me unless I say you can" he said trying really hard to sound serious "But that isn't fair I want to kiss you" I pouted "Well if you do what I say then maybe I'll let you" he winked "Okay fine, what's your first wish?" I asked "Carry me upstairs and get me something to eat please, I actually feel hungry" he ordered. I laughed and carried him upstairs then brought a plate of food "Now can I kiss you?" I asked feeding him and he shook his head "Not yet, you've only done one thing so far" he said "What else do you need me to do?" I asked "Well you can run a warm bath and help me in, and no you can't join me" he said winking. I got up and ran a warm bath for him smiling to myself, he's having way too much fun with this slave thing.
I walked back to the room to get Phil who looked slightly uncomfortable "Are you okay?" I asked carrying him to the bathroom "N-no I feel ill I think I'm going to throw up" he said shaking his head. I helped him over the toilet and he threw up "Do you feel better now?" I asked rubbing his back "Yeah." I helped him out of his clothes and into the bath then cleaned the bathroom floor. "I got your shirt dirty.." He sighed "Its okay I'll just change" I said smiling, I grabbed Phil's dirty clothes and threw them into the laundry along with my shirt, I changed into something clean and got a bathrobe for phil. He was sat in the bath quietly "Are you done?" I asked and he nodded quietly. I helped him out and into the bathrobe then carried him to our room, he remained quiet "What's wrong babe?" I asked "I'm just a massive pain for you, I always put you through so much" he sighed looking away "Phil look at me, you're not a bother" I said, he looked at me with tears in my eyes "I threw up all over your shirt though" he whispered "Its okay it happens, plus I deserved that after today" I joked making him smile slightly resting his head on my shoulder "Dan, you can kiss me now" he smiled. I pushed him down on the bed gently and pressed my lips on his kissing him passionately, he wrapped his arms around my neck bringing me closer to him as I trailed kisses long his jawline and neck "I said one kiss Dan" he giggled as I kissed his neck "well too bad, unless you want me to stop" I winked getting up but he pulled me back down and pressed his lips on mine again.