Chapter 9

*Dan's POV*

I woke up and checked the time, it was 9 am, Phil was in deep sleep he slept really late and kept waking up so I didn't want to wake him. I freshened up and changed my clothes, I headed downstairs to the kitchen and realized that Frankie had eaten the food I got for Phil for when he doesn't feel well, so I decided that I should get more. I ran upstairs to get my car keys, Phil was still in deep sleep, i dont wake him up as I'll be back soon, I kissed his forehead and fixed his blanket. Frankie was sitting on the couch with his feet up watching TV, I felt disgusted when I saw him and at the same time somewhat scared because of the things Phil told me. "Morning" he winked, I rolled my eyes and didn't answer "Where you going at this time?" He asked "To get food for Phil as you ate all of it" I said coldly and he laughed "I didn't know it was for him" he said innocently "The box clearly had Phil's name written on it, learn how to read" I rolled my eyes walking past him heading out the door. I drove to the supermarket, I didn't feel comfortable leaving Phil alone with his brother that guy is crazy. I didn't take more than 15 minutes and drove back home. I went to the kitchen and wrote Phil on the containers, even though that's not going to stop Frankie, I felt horrified even just thinking about him I can't wait till he leaves. I felt someone creep behind me, it was Frankie. "You're back quick" he said "Phil's asleep I wanted to get home before he woke up" I said blankly closing the fridge, I walked past him but he grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him "What the fuck do you think you're doing!?" I asked angrily "Isn't it obvious? I want you" he whispered kissing my jawline and neck, I pulled my arm away and moved back "I don't have time for this" I snapped "Why do you keep denying me?" He asked smirking "Because I don't like you and I love Phil, simple." I said blankly "Come on, you can do better than my brother, he's sick and useless and going to die anyways" he laughed a cruel laugh "Do not speak about him like that" I spat, he was awful I can't believe he and Phil were related they're completely different people. "You really think my brother can keep you happy and satisfied? When was the last time you two had sex" he smirked "That is none of your business, and our relationship is more than just sex, he makes me happy in general" I snapped "That sounds boring" he rolled his eyes, I turned around to walk away but he pulled me back and pushed me up against the wall "I can make you feel so much better" he was whispered, he grabbed my wrists keeping me against the wall and kissed me hard, I did not kiss back, I tried fighting him off but he was stronger than he looks, but I got the strength to push him back "I told you I don't fucking want you, learn the meaning of no" I spat, he looked at me, the look in his eyes was different, it was full of anger and it was frightening. I was scared but I was also angry, I need to get upstairs to Phil before he wakes up, I walked the living room and Frankie grabbed my arm and pushed me to the couch "Get the fuck off me" I yelled and he punched me hard "Shut up" he said coldly, I looked at him shocked "I tried playing nice, but I guess you don't like things that way, now I'm doing this my way" he said. He sat on me, I couldn't move or push him off, he put duct tape on my mouth "So you can stay quiet" he said and then he tied my wrist together. Fear built up inside me, I knew what was about to happen next, everything was happening all over again, I tried squirming and he slapped me hard "I said don't fucking move" he spat, memories came back, I was terrified now.

*Phil's POV*

I woke up pretty late today, it was 12 pm, Dan wasn't next to me like he usually is which worried me a bit. "Dan?" I called out sitting up but no answer, maybe he went downstairs, I got my crutches and walked to the bathroom to freshen up, I walked out of the bathroom when it suddenly hit me that Frankie is still here, if Dan is downstairs I shouldn't leave him alone, and why did Dan leave on his own he knows how dangerous my brother is. I hurried downstairs careful not to fall, I heard sobbing, I rushed to the living room and saw Dan curled up on the couch, he had ropes on his wrists, I rushed to him "Dan what the hell happened!?" I asked, I helped him sit up and helped him get dressed. "F-frankie.." Was all he was able to say, I understood what he was going to say, my brother got him. My eyes teared up, he already went through this before and now it happened again, I wrapped my arm around him and he cried into my chest "Babe I have to call the police.." I whispered and he shook his head "h-he will h-hurt Y-you" he said, his voice shaky "I don't care, he can't get away with this" I said holding him tighter "I already have brother" I heard a cold voice, I turned around, Frankie was standing at the door smirking. Dan grabbed onto my jumper as he walked towards us "And I'm not done, I want a round two Dan" he winked "Fuck off you're not touching him" I snapped "What are you going to? You can't even walk without sticks" he laughed "I'll call the police" I said, Dan was still gripping my jumper, Frankie glared at me "I don't think that's a good idea" he said pulling a gun out and pointing it towards me "N-no don't hurt him" Dan said quickly "He's going to die anyways, let's just put him out of his misery" he laughed "You're crazy" Dan said, his voice was a bit steady now, Frankie pressed the barrel to my head "Call me crazy one more time" he said coldly. I wasn't scared that my brother wanted to kill me, I was scared that he will hurt Dan or rape him again. "Now are you going to listen to me or do I have to shoot Phil's brain out" he smirked, Dan stood up "I'll go with you, just leave Phil alone please" he said trying to stay calm "Actually, I think I'll make Phil watch us fuck and then I'll kill him" he said "You don't need to do that. I said I'll listen'" Dan said "You do not tell me what to do" Frankie said coldly "Please don't hurt him" he whispered "Too late" Frankie smiled before hitting me with the gun, he didn't hit me hard enough to make me pass out but it still hurt. Dan stood there with his hand over his mouth in shock, I looked at him to let him know I'm alright "Don't do that please" he begged my brother "What are you going to do? He deserves to die he's worthless, he's a burden and waste of space" he said coldly, Dan looked angry now "Do not talk about him like that" he said "What did I say about telling me what to do!?" Frankie said pointing the gun towards me again, this time Dan sprung towards Frankie knocking him over and snatching the gun from him, all I hear is a a loud BANG, Dan shot him in his shoulder. Frankie got up gripping his shoulder, his face full of pain. Dan stood in front of him pointing the barrel towards him, the tables have turned now.