Chapter 12: Basic Hero Training And the Like.

Nagisa threw the Eevee plush off her head as she rolled out of bed, the plush placed there by Misdreavous.
"Vee!"
It hit an actual Eevee. Whoops.
"Sorry...." She called as she dragged herself to the bathroom again.
(Le timeskippu)
And so it was time for class.
Welp, it was pretty much a lot like a normal high school. Except Pokemon Killers- sorry, Pro Heroes were the teachers.
Nagisa zoned out as Present Mic taught the class English, asking them where the error was in the sentence. Integrity told her that the relative conjunction for option 4 was wrong, as confirmed by Ponytail Girl who sat behind the short-ass guy who sat behind Midoriya.
Then, lunch. They got to buy some really nice food at cheap prices. The food at the MPG headquarters was ok, but this was better. Also, at least they didn't just serve instant noodles here. Oh, the weird foods they sold in Middle School.....
But the second-last class of the day, just before final homeroom, was......
You got it. Basic Hero Training.

"I AM............ COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!!!" So yelled All Might as he came through the door in an unnormal way.
Nagisa called, "Nothing you ever do is normal because you're the number one hero!"
He looked a bit deflated by that, but that was lost in the rest of the class marvelling that the Number One Hero was their teacher. The greenette who sat in diagonally in front of her commented that All Might's costume was from his Silver Age. What the heck, since when did one hero have ages? That was a bit much. Like waaaay over the top much.

Then All Might announced that they would do combat training. Ah. Nagisa could hold her own in a one-on-one fight, but if she had to fight more than one person, it wouldn't go well for her or the other people.
Then he said that they were to change into their Hero Suits before heading down to Ground Beta so they headed to the changing rooms.
Nagisa had sent in a request via the MPG, so she hoped that it turned out the way she wanted it. God, if someone decided to make her costume sexy, they would have a bad time.
In the changing rooms, Nagisa sighed with relief as she pulled on her black shirt and white-trimmed dark blue jacket. Luckily they hadn't made her shirt too fitting, the collar too low, or somehow sexualised her jacket.
This is how she looks like:

I tried to make her look like Gen 6 Ash, because that's my favourite anime

I tried to make her look like Gen 6 Ash, because that's my favourite anime. So basically Gen 6 Ash, but Nagisa with guns.

Ponytail girl, who introduced herself as Yaoyorozu Momo, was wearing something incredibly revealing. Nagisa only hoped that she could defend herself from perverts.
Wait, wasn't Draena's(MPG) old surname Yaoyorozu, according to Cynthia?

Girl who looked like a nice Gloria was wearing a skin-tight space suit? Nagisa thought it was decent.

The girl who looked like a Politoed was cool, too.

The pink-haired/skinned one who had introduced herself as Ashido Mina, had some purple-green/cyan bodysuit that covered her mostly, but left space for her boobs. Nagisa shoves down the thought of the fact that she herself, a slight reflection of Integrity (as most of her OCs were) was flat as a slightly bumpy plank.