Chapter 8: A Zoroark, An Encounter, and A Secret Partly Revealed

400 reads you guys! Thanks so much! Anyway, for this chapter, Shinso has already started helping Nagisa a little with her work with the MPG>.Enjoy!

Today was just another average day.For one that Hitoshi would be sleeping over at Nagisa's place, of course.

This time, Nagisa decided to pause on dragging Hitoshi out into Monster Forest to catch new Pokemon. Rather, they would spend the night eating junk food, watching movies and and maybe a late Pokemon Battle.

Those plans were disrupted when at like 10:03 pm when, while they were watching a movie, Nagisa got a call from the MPG. It was Crystal on the line.
(Because I've become lazy, I'll give a summary)
There was a humanoid-fox Monster running around the park, and a Pro Hero was already on his way to subdue it. Crystal estimated the Pro would be there in like 10 minutes, so Nagisa and Hitoshi would have to hurry.

(Timeskip to the park because I can)
Clad in black clothing(with cloaks, Harry Potter style) and wearing masks, the pair got to the park and hid behind a tree just before 10:15. Standing in the middle was a Pokemon. But what was it?
'Zoroark, the Illusion Fox Pokemon,' Nagisa whispered, readying a Pokeball. She smacked Hitoshi's arm lightly.'Dude, are you paying attention?'
'Nagi, the hero's here,' he hissed. 'And it's my dad.'
Indeed, at the far end of the park, a figure Nagisa,though it was dark, recognised as Hitoshi's dad, Eraser Head. Not his pops, Presentation Michael.
'Go deal with him while I get Zoroark,' Nagisa said, before Caterpie-crawling across the park.
'Damn you,' Hitoshi muttered before adjusting his mask and charging at his dad.
Ya know what, I'm splitting this into 2 parts. I'm distracted. See ya.