Chapter 7: Oh Hey Look Who's Here To Be A Friend!

Hey people.Queen here.

.

.

.

OH MY GOD I LEFT THIS THING FOR A MONTH BECAUSE OF NATIONAL EXAMS AND I GET 300 READS THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had to study for my exams, so I didn't update for a long time. But here's the story!(I had to get to this soon or my editor(my twin sis) will start yelling lmao)

So far, Nagisa has 6 Pokemon, and is 14 years old. This is set about a month before the whole sludge villain attack. Her Pokemon are:

1.Kumo/Joltik

2.Rinna/Eevee

3.Cinder/Moltres

4.Ixora/Meowstic(fem)

5.Darwin/Lucario(holding mega stone)

6.Rosette/Absol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today. The. Second. Of. March. What was today, you ask?

.

.

.

  Nagisa's(and the author's) birthday, of course.

  Oh wait.

  Her birthday. That one special day a year where she got older.

  And this year, she finally saved up enough pocket money to buy a cake.

  Back before Sojiro saved her ass, it was always her 2 brothers who got a special birthday party. Her? Nope, zilch, nada, NOTHING.

  So this year.........

  Nagisa/3rd person POV

  "Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me...." Nagisa hummed as she ran down the street, pocket jingling with Pokedollars. The bakery she was going to was a secret hideout for the MPG disguised as a bakery/sweetshop/cafe, and there were special discounts for MPG members who used Pokedollars. The Mons Silver Cafe, they called it. After that honking great mountain on the other side of the country that was once known as Mount Silver, where the legendary Red Sr, this Red's ancestor, was said to have camped out on as the Champion of the Indigo League, at least until Ethan took his place.

  But anyways, Nagisa was running towards the bakery, right? And she stopped short of the large crowd in front of the baker, right? Wait, large crowd?

  Indeed, a crowd the likes that no one in the MPG had seen for like a million years was suddenly visible in front of the Mons Silver Cafe. There seemed to be a stall type of thing at the far end of the crowd, next to the cafe, with a sort of banner hanging at the top. Nagisa edged around the perimeter of the crowd and squinted to see the glittery golden lettering on bright blue-and-golden background.

                                HAPPY ALL-MIGHT SIGNING DAY(ALL-MIGHT MERCH AVAILABLE)

  "Goddammit," Nagisa muttered. The number one Pokemon Killer- as that was what the MPG members(usually just her) called Heroes-was doing a signing booth right in front of the cafe she wanted to buy her birthday cake from.Muttering curses at Pokemon Killers, she edged her way through the crowd and managed to push the door open with a shoulder and dart into the cafe, where, at the counter, was Crystal and Diamond, looking bored out of their minds, because all their customers had gone out to see All-Might.So the cafe was deserted.