Niall Stumbles In?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧~PART FOURTEEN~✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)  

~~~~*Niall POV*~~~~

I walked..well stumbled into the house still tipsy, maybe it wasn't a good idea to have more then one drink. I thought I sneaked in successfully till I heard " and WHERE have you been young man?!" Liam demanded. I looked at my watch then realized..I don't even have one...so I tried to be casual and replied with "eh your not the boss! You're only like 15 days older then me!!".

Liam studied me and narrowed his eyes asking "hey were you out drinking?" my eyes widen cause he knows me to well DAM! I tried to brush it off by shrugging my shoulders "uh not at all" he folded his arms just saying "mhmmm" and walked away from me, AWESOME he believed it!..I think.

I really just want to see Marissa maybe I can get some food PIZZA SOUNDS GOOD waittt no I better go see Ma- I was to busy thinking so when I was about to go up the stairs I was knocked down on my butt then Kyle...WAIT KYLE??  came running down the stairs.

He bent down to help me up exclaiming "there you are Niall! You gotta go talk to Marissa" once I was on my feet I shook my head, ouch that hurt only a little. I smiled slightly at Kyle "Oh hey lad! where have ya been? I missed ya eating buddie!" I chuckled and went to punch his rm playfully but stumbled so I grabbed on to the railing. 

"uh are you okay" he asked "pfft yeah" honestly I was fine pretty chappy! Kyle just watched me closely "well come with me for a sec Marissa wants to talk to you" he started walking up the stairs but stopped then he turned around and starred at me. OHHH he wants me to follow him! Plus Marissa's leg is hurt still.

I didn't want to hurt myself so I slowly made my way up the stairs because when it comes to the stairs there are a little hard for me at the moment...I tripped up the stairs YES! You got that right I fell UP stairs! I got down on my hands and knees and started crawling up and heard Kyle say "hey are you drunk dude? doesn't matter if you are just was wondering ".

I stood up to tell him I had just a few  drinks but I almost lost my balance falling backwards but Kyle quickly grabbed my wrist pulling me back on my feet OH EM GEE! MY LIFE JUST FLASHED BEFORE MY EYES!! After the "traumatic" experience Kyle insisted on helping me so I took his arm its easier for me anyway!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯\_(^o^)_/¯\_(ツ)_/¯\_(ツ)_/¯\_(^o^)_/¯\_(ツ)_/¯\_(ツ)_/¯\_(^o^)_/¯   

A/N I really DID trip upstairs once! Sooooo yesss it really is possible!!! ANDDD my friend was there so her and my other friends still tease me till this day! 

But its always good to laugh at stuff like that :D BY THE WAY I am real klutz and proud of it! Sure it's not fun getting hurt but I have a million funny and crazy stories on how I got hurt. I explained before in my other book but in casee you haven't read it (which you should! *wink* *wink* ;D) then I will just tell ya one of my many stories for now.

This is a long one so get some popcorn if ya need to! I was in grade 8 and at the park with my dad Shawn, my brother Kyle :D and one of Kyle's friends. My dad was saying its time to go home and since the three of us were already on the swings we decided to swing high as we could then jump off, which we have all done more then a few times. First Kyle and his friend did it and it as all good untillll I jumped...I wasn't thinking and landed with my toes pointed down. 

Longg story short I broke my three middle toes on my left foot I could go into more detail BUT I just got an amazing idea!! I think i'm gonna write a short book on my clumsy adventures so keep n eye out for that!!

ANYWAYY lets get back to that story!..buttt first! I just have to take a moment to.......... THANK YOU MY AMAZING AWESOME LOVELY READER!!!!!!!!!!..a bit to much?? Wellllll it just means a lot to me! and if I have to remind you I will!!! Also remember YOU'RE AWESOME and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! PLUS you heard it from me Marissa! and imma and author XP but for reals you are awesome and I love ya my lovely reader! :D <3  

¯\_(ツ)_/¯\_(^o^)_/¯\_(ツ)_/¯\_(ツ)_/¯\_(^o^)_/¯\_(ツ)_/¯\_(ツ)_/¯\_(^o^)_/¯