Part thirty one-One Direction coming to my house and babysitting

As I got out of the limo with Harry, Niall amd Kyle I started slowly making my way in my buildng and up the stairs once I got to the my front door and knocked. My mom answered right away and gave me a tight hug saying "I missed u" and then she noticed my foot getting wide eyed and said "what did u do now klutz" I looked at boys then back at my mom and said "well someone ran over my foot so I just have to wear this for a while". I noticed my mom starrimg at Niall and Harry "you look so familiar" then looked at me, "RISSA" I heard Johnny and Donnovan (Real pic of me Johnny and Donnovan above) they ran over to me tackling me into a hug both of them looked at Niall and Harry. Johnny hid behind me but Donnvan walked up to them and said "hi im Donnovan im 5 and you look like the guys on Rissas wall". Niall smiled and bent down and was about to talk when Donnovan said "and ur the one Rissa likes and think is hot but thats wired because your not that hot" and he touched Nialls arm, Everyone laughed I went to my room grabbing a few things I turned around to see everyone following me. Johnny and Donnovan climbed on my bed, Harry,Kyle and Niall sat sown looking around my room. "Wow" Niall said looking around at my One Direction covered walls. My mom came in and said "these are the boys from One Direction", Niall and Harry walked over to my mom introducing themselves, My mom was shocked "well me and ur step dad need to get going soon thanks for taking thw boys sweetie" she hugged me then left. Johnny started climbing onto my lap Donnovan grabbed onto my back and said "Rissa I wanna come with you and ur friends", Johnny had a toy phone that he could make ring he handed it to me and I smiled saying"hellooo" and all the boys smiled at me Johnny and Donnvan started giggling Johnny took the phone giving it to Harry he smiled and saying "helloooo anyone there" in a heavy british accent Donnovan smiled saying "you talk funny", I said "I know right" Niall put in"but u find it attractive right Marissa?", I bit my lip turning away from him not answring. My mom came in my room and told me "uhh theres three other boys here". Zayn, Liam and Louis came walking in my room and all looked around Louis said "wow" I started pushing the guys out and told them "everyone out whos name doesnt start with M", Everyone left my room.. well I thought but once I closed my door Niall stepped right up to me from behind the closed door and kissed me just as we started to get into it I heard a knock "Marissa I dont hear much talking and know one of the boys in there" I heard my step dad say through my door, I pulled away and whispered "lets go" hiding my frown before I could close my door Niall grabbed my hand "we can have sometime tonight baby" and kissed my cheek I smiled pecking his lips before walking out the door again I was tackled by not only Donnvan and Johnny but Louis too, Donnovan grabbed my hand "Louis is playing with me and Johnny and he said we will make u play hide and seek with us" I looked at Louis "u said what?" he smiled and said "come on look at their little cute faces u cant say no to them just like me", "well its time to go so maybe later", Donnovan crossed his arm and said "no fair" , Louis looked at him crossimg him arms saying "I know right! lets go on protest me Donnovan and Johnny" he grabbed both the boys hugging them, Donnovan looked at Louis and asked "whats a protest?" I looked at Louis telling him "remember they are just kids they dont understand some words", My mom had helped the boys get ready to go so I got my jacket and shoes on. My mom handed the bags for the boys and gave me a hug. Kyle wrapped his arms around both of us then Niall did too saying "group hug!" and came up behind me wrapping his arms around me then the four other guys crowded around hugging us.