Part eighteen-Before the concert and blushing

*Niall POV*

Marissa kept biting her lip I got up and asked "are you a fan of Simon" helping her up she looked around and answered "yes but hes a bit scary", I laughed at that which made me get a punch in the arm,"ouch" I said as I rubbed my arm, I find it attractive when girls are strong. Simon walked in and walked straight up to Marissa and introduced himself "hi im Simon well of course you know that whats your name dear", she looked over at me then said "Marissa", Simon smiled at her and said "nice to meet you", he shook her hand then walked away on the phone, I could tell Marissa was nervous, I added "how about we play a little truth or dare" before she got a chance to answer Harry butted in "cool! lets play I call dibs on going first", Liam "why not we still have half an hour", Zayn "alright but no extreme dares I have a girlfriend remember that", Louis "im down", Lastly Kyle "im with Zayn, no extreme dares", I looked at Marissa popping my bottom lip out and using puppy dog eyes which always works on her. She looked at me for a few seconds and sighed "meh I guess im in".

*Marissa POV*

Niall once again gave me that look, Dang he always gets me with it, so I agreed to play then Harry said "okay truth or dare hmmm Marissa", "uh truth", "whats the worst thing one of your exes have done to you","uh I guess hit on my friend while I was right there", Yeah its true we were dating when it happened. I looked over at Niall who looked concerned I held his hand and told him"its okay that was a long time ago plus Kyle stomped him in the face not because how he hit on my friend but he pissed Kyle off, and when Kyle is pissed off he gets realllyyyy angry", I started feeling Niall brushing his thumb on the back of my hand, It sent chills down my back, Then I said "okay my turn truth or dare hmm Niall", "dare", he said looking at me smiling, "I dare you to do ten push-up", "really?", "yeah". He got up getting down on the floor doing ten push-ups like it was nothing. Wow how cute, He came back over to me holding my hand and said "okay truth or dare Marissa", "but I just went", "fine truth or dare Zayn", "truth", "if you weren't here right now, where would you want to be", "with my girlfriend with her in my arms". Awhhh how sweet, Zayn asked "okay truth or dare Marissa", "meh why always me but truth", Harry interrupted "pick dare","noo way", then Niall added "you have tooo you cant keep picking truth", so I gave in saying "okay fine next time I will pick dare" Zayn said "if you could pick any song for us to sing to you what would it be", Well that didn't take long to think of I said "more then this", Liam got up and put the radio on just then this song started playing.

(Music)

When I see your face

There's not a thing that I would change

'Cause you're amazing

Just the way you are

And when you smile

The whole world stops and stares for a while

'Cause, girl, you're amazing

Just the way you are

Yeah

I started blushing a lot my brother started laughing because he knew why I was all red, I tried hiding my face but Louis asked "hey why is Marissa so red", I punched Kyle in the arm, He held his arm saying "ouch", Niall put in "why are you redder then a tomato", Dang it he noticed, Kyle smiled sayimg "truth or dare Marissa", "truth", "tell the guys why your so red".