Niall's Back! and Making It Up To Her

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧~PART FIFTEEN~✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)  

*Marissa POV*

I heard a knock at the door I felt better since Kyle cheered me up I said "come in" wiping my tears away Niall walked in and I stood up on one foot and asked "where have you been" Niall walked over to me and sat down on the bed telling me to sit beside him I moved closer to him looking at him he told me "I just went for a walk and ended up in a pub and had a few drinks". To be honest I dont mind him drinking its just I don't want him doing it when hes sad, He looked at me and pleaded "please Marissa tell me what I did I heard you in Harry's room the other night" I looked at him and said "well since you told me the truth after you went in the kitchen to say sorry to Louis for yelling at him I heard you say you don't like me like that and Louis said just dont play a dirty tricks, What does that mean Niall?", He ran his hand threw his hair breathing out slowly he explained "I was talking about my ex girlfriend because uh well I don't like her the same way I like you because I love you and I don't love her we just have a connection one I never had before" I guess hes still a bit tipsy "wait what about the dirty tricks thing" I asked him and once again he breathed out slowly saying "well I made a couple of mistakes with my exes and Louis doesn't want me to mess up with you" I smiled aw how sweet of Louis hes like a brother Niall pulled me closer to him saying "so do you forgive me baby", "I supposeeee" he smiled at me kissing my cheek. I said "maybe we should go hang with everyone else" I got my crutches going to the living room, once we got there everyone was sitting around Niall ran over to Kyle and told him something, then Kyle told Louis who told Liam and of course Liam told Zayn, wow this sucks. Kyle sat beside me and said "trust me you will like this" four of the boys came and sat down wait wheres Niall?

*Niall POV*

I need to make it up to Marissa so I got this plan. Zayn whispered "are you ready", I shook my head yes and he flicked the light off I grabbed my guitar and started playing it and singing along.

(Song)

You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you

And you'll never treat yourself right darlin' but I want you to

If I let you know I'm here for you

Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you.

I kept looking at Marissa the whole time she couldn't stop blushing I put my guitar down and she hugged me and thanked me. Louis said "we need to get up at like 12 we have a concert tomorrow night oh yeah by the way Marissa you and Kyle are coming on stage with us" dammit Louis, he wasn't suppose to tell them like that..