Pictures On Twitter And Getting Back At Niall

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧~PART NINE~✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)

Niall left to take my brother home in a limo while me Louis, Zayn, Liam and Harry were sitting on the couch on our phones. I was on twitter which I hardly go on but I been getting so many notifications. So I tapped on a few and my jaw dropped, there was a picture on Niall's twitter with me sleeping and all of them (Including Kyle) were crowded around me making silly faces while I was in deep sleep!

I glared at Harry and he announced "uh ohhhh she seen it" he went to run but I already held him so I could punch his arm he started rubbing it and cried "ouchhhieeee" I looked in his eyes and asked "who was it?" they all said "Niall" at the same time I got an idea....

I told the guys to tell him to come his room when he gets back. I went to him room and while waiting I started fixing myself up then I heard the bedroom door open and seen Niall walking in with a big smile "hey you wanted to see me princess?" I blushed at the random timing then bit my lip and told him "come here I need to talk to you", He came close and I told him "close your eyes" he closed his eyes sticking out his lips I rolled my eyes and went behind him put my crutches down and stood up on one foot and put him in a headlock.~~

~~~~*Niall's POV*~~~~

I gasped trying to breathe, DANG SHES STRONG! As she let me go I gasped asking "wow what I did I do?!" I just hope shes not stronger then me! I looked over at Marissa she was looking down at her phone and showed me the picture I took earlier that day, I smiled saying "awh yeah you look so cute princess" I smiled looking at her blushy face.

Gosh shes gorgeous I feel so different when i'm not with her, yes I just met her but shes just different shes also a tomboy which I love. I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her closer to tease her I whispered instead of talking "your brother is a real good guy eh"

I could tell her family meant a lot to her she looked at me with a smile saying "by the way his name is Kyle and yes me and him haven't always been close but now we are best friends" aww how sweet! The dude loves food like me we have so much in common! She was looking up at me so I smiled down at her thinking how lucky I am that we ran over her foot or we wouldn't have met....a little extreme but TRUE!