Part thirty four-Harry's warms hands and spider dogs :p

*Marissa POV*
Donnovan and Johnny were both staying the night so Liam and Niall carried the boys up the stairs to bed since they passed out. Harry moved his chair next to mine putting his hands up to the fire then he looked at me smiling and put his warm hands on my face I nuzzled into his hands because it was pretty chilly out and his hands were nice and warm. Harry whispered "I have a great day planned for us tomorrow babe", "sooo what r we doinggg??", "not telling". I crossed my arms and Harry said "jeez u hang out with Louis to much" I smiled saying"thats not bad hes a great guy", "okay babe", "okay", "oh my god stop flirting with me babe", "but I wasnt even-", "exactly". Louis, Harry, Niall and Liam went to set up a few tents Kyle and Zayn arent into tents so they r sleeping inside. I went to check on the boys when I went in the room Donnovan was sitting up looking at me "Rissa im hungry", "alright come on buddy" he got up holding my hand. Once we got down stairs I sat Donnovan on a bar stool close to the counter Donnovan said "im not tired", "maybe u come outside and roast a hotdog" Donnovan got off the stool running around because he was excited he gets to stay up. Just then Johnny came walking down the stairs and said "I stay up too Rissa", "yes buddy u can stay up too". I put sweaters and robes on the boys I dont want them to be cold also a pairs of socks and slippers I grabbed two packs of hot dogs and walked outside holding both of their hands. When Donnovan saw the tents he ran over to them and asked "can I sleep in one please Rissa I never slept in one and I always wanted to since I was a baby", "sure but whos tent", he ran over to me and said "I want to be with u Johnny and one of the guys". Niall came walking over to us and said "so u let them stay up", "their hungry so I got some more hot dogs for us to roast" Niall licked his lips and said "yayy I cant wait" and we all sat in our seats. Kyle and Zayn both went to sleep I think there was four tents the biggest one me and the boys got Laim and Louis shared a tent and Harry and Niall both had their own small tents. I started handing out hot dogs everyone put their hot dogs on a stick and started roasting them I cut mine up then started roasting them. Harry looked at me and said "what r u doing", "have u ever heard of a spider dog", "uh no whats that?", "u will see". After I was finished I was left with a hot dog that looks like a spider well kinda (in pic) Donnovan asked "can u make me one pleaseee" everyone else asked so I just told them how to do it and helped the two boys. I tried my best to explain "okay so on each side of the hot dog ur gonna make two slits that look like a plus but dont cut all the way to the middle" everyone started cutting their hot dogs and started roasting them. Everyone was enjoying their hot dog so it was really quiet for a while after Donnovan finishhed his hot dog he was rubbing his eyes and yawning so I said "I guess its bed time for u two kids lets go brush ur teeth and get to bed" Johnny and donnovan both followed me to the washroom. Once we were finsihed I got the boys in their sleeping bags and there was a lot of room so the boys could spread out abit if they want to.