Part twenty seven-getting scared and shaving cream :3

When I looked in the kitchen there was a light but the fridge door got closed and it went pitch black, I had my hands out slowly walking towards the fridge, when suddenly I felt something and this something was warm so I screamed and the light turned on and standing there was Zayn with a mouth full of marshmallows. I had my hand over my heart because it really scared me and Zayn apologized "sorry", "no its okay" and I felt someones arms come from behind me and I looked back to see Niall cuddling into me and he whispered "r u alright?", I got shivers since he whispered and shock my head "yes im fine" Niall scooped me up bringing me to his room. He came to the front of me and wrapped his arms around my neck pulling me close and started kissing me all over my face, I smiled and asked "why are u doimg this?", "because I want to cheer u up" I smiled as he started going faster kissing me all over my face "okay okay stoppp" but he kept going so I said "Niall stopp" he stopped for a minute and smiled, then I felt his lips on mine and I started kissing back, he wrapped his arms aroumd me pulling me closer, I smiled then there was a knock at the door and Louis walked in Niall still had his arms around me. Louis smiled at us "I will leave you love birds aloneee", Niall smiled saying "thanks lad" and as soon as the door closed I said "why do we always get interrupted when we kiss?", Niall smiled"well we can finsih what we were doing" and he went to kiss me again but Louis and Kyle came in and said "we are goimg to prank Liam and Zayn since they fell asleeep on us", then they both left and I went to follow them but Niall hugged me and pecked my lips and he said "alright lets go baby we Wil finish later" and he held my hand and he was walking with me since I have the walking cast on I was still kinda slow. When we got in the livingroom I seen Harry sitting by himself of the sofa chair. I heard Kyle whisper "hey guys come over here", I seen they put shaving cream in Zayn and Liams hands and Kyle was by Liam and Louis was by Zayn. I went by Kyle with Niall and when i passed Harry I whispered "hey Harry u should come see this", he came over and sat beside me looking at mine and Nialls hand. Louis said "ready in three.....two..one!" and they both started tickling them on their noses with feather and a cleaning duster, sure enough both boys went to scratch their noses and got a face full of shaving cream. Zayn woke up and looked at his hand and Louis ran upstairs, Niall got the shaving cream putting some on Liams nose, Liam sat up rubbing his face then he got wide eyed as he looked at his hand, Niall and Kyle were already running upstairs, Harry bent down in front of me and said "get on", "but Harr-"", "just get on babe I can carry u", so I got on his back and he held me and started running. He went in Nialls room and locked the door and put me down and told me "theres no way u could have run away with that thing on ur foot", I sat on Nialls bed cudding into the his blankets and I heard a knock and I heard Niall say "let me in" I went over to the door unlocking it. Niall slipped in quickly and shut the door. He looked at me and Harry for a minute then there was another knock and I said "who is it", no one replied and Niall laughed "yeahhhh right were not gonna open the door its Louie". It felt so awkward so I pulled out my phone going on twitter. What the?? I had a bunch of new followers and a lot of notifications, I stared to look at some and their was a lot of pictures of me and the guys (the guys are One Direction plus Kyle in case you didn't know) There were some pictures of us at the hosptial, more pitures of the guys with me when I was sleeping, also there was pictures of me and Harry at the concert and also me and Niall. Suddenly someone was trying to get in from the outside Niall whispered "hes going to pick the lock hurry hide!", Harry turned the light off and I went under the bed and I felt someone crawl beside me, Harry came close to me and said "shhhh", the door opened and I heard "hellooooooo anyone hereee". Suddenly someone grabbed my leg yanking me out from under the bed and standing over me was Liam he got down straddling me. He had a hand full of shaving cream and put it on my cheek. I gasped taking some from his hand putting it on the side of Liam's face that had none on it. Kyle, Zayn and Louis came running in the room with shaving cream on their faces and hands I tried crawling away but Liam still was on me, I pushed him off and since he wasnt paying attention he fell right off and I got up to run but Liam grabbed me and put shaving cream on my forehead so I started hopping away and I walked into this dark room and locked the door then I turned the light on and there was a gaint washroom my jaw dropped as I looked around, Suddenly Harry walked around this corner and I asked "wait how did you get in???", he smiled and answered "theres two doors duhhh", "ohh I kneww thattt".