Chapter 7 - War against Aetesians.

Berniva continent.

Within the deep forest, a group of elves was harvesting some mushrooms for supper.

The forest was covered with mushrooms. It was fortunate for them to have high amounts of Mushrooms.

Nothing much happened to them as the group of elves was pulling the mushrooms; some of them were singing their songs to get away from the boredom, their singing would soon be interrupted by loud sounds.

The elves ended their singing as they began to get confused by the loud sounds; they then got up as the loud sounds started to get closer. They looked above to see multi Helicopters pass by them.

Shocked by the silhouette, they begin to determine it to be a dragon as they soon run towards their small kingdom to notify about the dragon attack.

As they got out of the forest, they began to get dumbfounded as what they expected to be a dragon shortly ended as multi chinooks and Nighthawks flew above them.

Shocked by the beast, they were quite frightened by the iron beast; they began to shiver to be in the presence of the helicopters.

Flying above, out of the squadron, a single Sikorsky CH-53E Super Stallion begins to leave its unit as it soon lands in front of the Elves.

The CH-53E then landed as its backside soon opened, came out where three personnel as one of the persons was wearing a black suit, as his bodyguards were wearing Military Uniforms.

They then approach the dumbfounded Elves. Some elves were frightened by the approaching Personal, as they got close to the man in the suit then introduced himself to the Elves.

"My name is Mason William, I'm a diplomat from the United States," he said.

The Elves stayed silent as they were afraid to talk to The American diplomat before Mason could speak once more; the elf then spoke up.

"My name is Gimbel, I'm a farmer for the Granola Dynasty," he said.

Mason was happy to hear that they can speak the same language, which he asks Gimbel another question.

"Thank you Mister Gimbel, but I must ask; where is this Granola Dynasty?" He asks.

Gimbel hesitated to speak where his Captial was, but he sees that it's better to speak up than stay silent.

"Just up north, surround by mountains," he replied.

Mason was satisfied with the answer. They then said their goodbyes as they then returned to the Helicopter; the Helicopter soon elevates as it then moves forward.

The elves, still standing, then asks Gimbel. "Who were they?" One of the elves asks.

"They called them selfs The United States of America," he muttered.

**************************

Tokyo, Japan

Days before the Counteroffensive.

December 4, 2021

At the Train station, both Elizabeth and Rosemary hop off at the train as Tenjo followed behind, Tenjo was a bit tired, but he has to follow protocols as soon guide them.

They would have to head to the Offical residences, which would take some time; he pulled out his cellphone and contacted a taxi to lead to the official places.

At the front entrance, Elizabeth watches in astonishment as she looked above to see Skyscrapers of Tokyo; unlike Osaka, Tokyo was more amazing to look at, as rosemary awe as well.