Chapter 17 - Defense of acevedo

Join the server https://discord.gg/DSJQv2hy or dm in the Wattpad messages for the link. If you want to talk about the story, chat, hang out, or have any suggestions, join the server.

- Smokey

---------------------------------

A few days ago.

December 27, 1773.

Thurmifiman empire. Great Tutor.

Two days after the battle in the alervon sea and news spreads out. 

A crowd of people around the capital was now louder than ever. The Queen's announcement of a new imperial war was headed out. There pleased of another great crusade, their homeland the Thurmifiman empire the most powerful nation in the 4th civilization as reports were coming about their great success on the sollan. The people sang, cheered, and dance across the city. Two young kids could be seen at the side roads as he waves his hands with a new paper.

*EMPIRE BEGINS ANOTHER CRUSADE!*

Their head story, sales are shorter than ever as the newsboys couldn't get anyone to get his news piece.

"Dang… Lucy, there are not many people willing to buy our new paper."

"How can we? The news came from the Queen herself, Fred! there's no need for a newspaper when people are already talking about it."

Fred was a bit upset as he couldn't get a sale on a newspaper once more, he looked up, and a massive wyvern soon flew above them, as a cheer came.

"Captain Evin has arrived!"

They cheered as five warlord wyverns fly above as they flew towards the royal palace, "man, I wish that I was a wyvern rider," free wish, as he looked at the wyverns flying towards the royal court.

Lucy could see him staring at the warlord wyvern. She looked at the tin as she could only see two coin pieces. She snapped him back to work.

"Fred, stop looking at those wyverns! We didn't make any money to get a piece of bread," she said as the fry continued to look at the wyverns.

"I don't know lucy, we've been doing this for so long, and yet we barely made any money."

Lucy was tired from Fred daydreaming as she too goes to her stand to advertise the newspaper. Fred then looked at her with a smile.

"So you wanted to do It?" He asks which lucky snap back at him. "No. I felt bad looking at you doing this alone."

"Ha, as if it were,"

As the young girl got to her stand, she cleared her mouth as she then adverse the people to buy the newspaper, the crowd didn't bother to look at them, as they walked towards the royal palace's grand entrance to see the Queen's speech.

The royal palace. Thurmifiman empire.

Lavish by gold, as the walls were painted in the bright white once more, as Queen sits down on her throne. So far, only one hundred wyvern riders as of now, like the Queen. She's this causality for outdated technology as her Empire started to use Warlord wyverns concerned in the 4th civilization as the best Wyvern weapons.

Alone in the room, she sits down idling for the following message, from the battlefield, a loud knock came on the door as a young man comes in, it's the Messenger once more, as he was holding a letter at his right arm, he bows at the Queen, as he then notified her of the report.

"Your majesty! I come with some reports."

"Ah!, so what's the report?"

"Well, after the onslaught on sollan, the administration of the kingdom of alervon then stated that they would submit a declaration of war against your empire, Your majesty."