Chapter 44 - massacre of kidder hill

The border walls dividing the Thurmifiman empire and the artesian empire [Fort Judi] were utterly annihilated after the significant strikes given by the HIMARS rocket system, weakening its defences and the wall itself thousands of troops were consumed by the flames given the barrage, and the main forces between Japan, America, and even its minor allies had the walls broken.

Operation "Overkill" occurred on the watch, as news headlines worldwide began to unfold their orifices with the globe seeing the new superpowers from the far east, the day of new world superpowers will arise.

[===========================]

The ash and dust blanketing the sky that once delivered a bright afternoon: The works of American and Japanese forces. On the horizon, mud and dirt were the only things visible details the eyes can see; As soldiers cladding in shining armour with their newly indigenous made semi-automatic rifles clenched against their breastplate, as they stood beside their majesty, as she glances over the battlefield and what's left off from the plains given from the artillery attacks from America and japan.

The battle was one-sided but yet for Jermisha, victory was possible, a mindset that will soon bite her. As things started to die down, a Wyvern reconnaissance squadron was able to pinpoint Japanese forces amassing in numbers, along with numerous sightings of heavily armoured vehicles presumably operated by the Japanese military, being one of the key components of their operations. Jermisha, overviewing her defences, saw herself leading the offensive against them. However, earlier scouting reports indicated that the Americans were seemingly one step ahead of them, seen in the numerous attempts to scout out American positions and possible routes of attack. Jermisha anticipated American superiority over them, which came to mind that defending against them is far better than meeting them head-on. As such, Jermisha has composed a strategic defence against the onslaught of America's might: Anti-tank weapons were the number one weapon against the metal beast that they possess, but so far haven't yet seen real action. Small ditches were drugged up in the surrounding area, as communication lines were established through the use of trench lines.

A two-sided frontal assault with the 11th infantry regiment commanded by general Pattison; the ultimate goal is to counter Japanese invasion forces, as word got out that Japan was carrying much larger troops than their American counterparts. But Jermisha always idolised the General himself for his flawless records in combat and battles. Receiving the magic orb from her messenger her fingers placed down her request, appearing from the orb was a wyvern rider the sounds of the wings hitting him were taken notice of as he yelled out her name.

"Your grace!!". The Wyvern ace greeted in a panicked tone. "Any news about the Americans," she asked, still oblivious to the ace's tone of voice. "They're rapidly advancing north, we have estimated the size of more than Ten thousand troops heading towards our location!"

Jermisha's eyes widened as she realised how fast the Americans were. She didn't let speed overwhelm her, though, as it's 4/1 and she has more troops than the Americans, but the 1st royal guards only have a little over 2,000, and the only ones left in the trench are the detachment dropped from the 11th infantry regiment.

"I've had enough!" Make sure to notify army intelligence. Make certain that this is given top priority. Return to your nearest outpost as soon as possible."

The wyvern rider gave Jermisha a snappy salute as he fluttered against the wind, "Yes! Your grace." After that, the image of the young ace slowly disappears as the orb's glow fades away. The messenger approaches the table as she gently lifts the orb, returning it to its original place.

With that clear out of the way, she snaps her fingers with an officer nearby shortly after waking her as he bows down over her presents. He says nothing and Jermisha quickly asks, "Any report of general Pattison? He shouldn't have reported it to me by now."