Chapter 36 - Operation moving shrimp

Bored that Summoning America has some slow updates? Do you want a story that uses the nihonkoku shoukan plotline but has some better lore and plotline than the OG?

then you, my friend, should read, 'summoning our country' by rose! This story is made by a team and the story uses the NHS plotline but better, with a full rewrite of every min-min logic, this story is a breath of fresh air and you would have a good time reading it. This is a very nice story.

It is also my personal favourite, the story has more and far richer lore and characters that would make you feel attached, you do what to read it here's the link.

https://www.wattpad.com/1165457240-summoning-our-country-nihonkoku-shoukan-kai

[========================]

Port of Katrina. The northern region of the aetesian empire.

January 11, 1774.

The sky was somewhat dark with as at the horizon the sun begins to lit up as the sun begins to rise from the ocean, the roads of around Katrina was silent as echoed around, were the sounds of loud marching from the thurmifiman forces, they march in and out, with many heading outside where many of the soldiers get work upon. Within the port, many guns and sailors modified their warships at the dock as within the port, four warships of the king class were all tied down at the port, and with the four tied down, its sailor was around the dock with some carrying equipment and weapons aboard as with the reports of the Japanese very own wyvern, many placed few rotary cannons, above the deck to counter it as there very own AA.

with the command from there majesty was ordered soldiers outside the port place ditches and traps towards the entrance of the gate as men around the port, places down there Gatling guns and machines towards the bay and with the notion of a potential naval invasion being felt, a small defensive was made, as many of the weapons were placed towards the route were the japanese are coming, with the command from there majesty was given, many worked around the clock, as many doesn't want to end up as the forces back at keto.

As many of their soldiers make defensives, officers within a small room next to the port sit at the centre a bearded man, was general Jericho, being in 3rd command of the 2nd infantry division within the northern region, the general throughout Kento's operation had done but nothing but defensive line buildings and with the current events those things had changed, smoking out towards the open window with many officers sitting at this once table that general kento and his officers once sat. To say 2 days prior the japanese siege on keto was a massive defeat for them to learn. it was a surprise as well, having that general kento was considered the best of the best within the high command, to hear that he was killed in action, it was unbelievable if told, but to see that he was indeed killed in combat it was an unfortunate time to be at.

Having said that, after seeing this the commanding officer threw his empty cigarette out from the window, and looking back at his officers sitting with concerned looks, he went back to the table to see their pre-defensives plans. Sitting down, the general Glances through the map of the town, with some choke points around the gate, a quick check to see that the port gate entrance was somewhat fortified, he smiles and looks back at the officer.

"How many machine gun mounts do we have here?"

Hearing this the officer looks back, "we have more than 10 machine guns and 30 automatic Gatling guns around the inner port, we have 2 at the port and 3 at the gate, most Gatling guns are at the port sir."

'Most are at the port?' This made the general somewhat confused; having said that he wanted a strong defence against his upcoming battle, the general turned back at him.