Chapter 8 - War Against Aetesian (2)

Announcements, if you are interested in what weapons and equipment on these new world nations, I have made a side book with the info of the equipment and weapons used by the different countries in the story.

There is a chance of a fandom being also made; if the story gets popular, the fandom will have every detail on the weapon and vehicle.

the side book will get published after arc one finished

- smokey

*********************

Merdevas continent.

a border that stretches hundreds of miles as bunkers and places down

anti-air weapons watch behind

Foxhole positions are next to the bunkers as tank traps fielded at the front of the perimeter.

Outdated tanks once used in the first conflict now turned to dug-in tanks.

A sniper gazes at the field as he could see the other side of the diev empire; the sniper then gran his rifle as he then looked at the border with a closer look.

There, a truck was halted as a group of people soon get out of the backside of the car, a Dievian soldier pushing these people as they killed them at the border, the sniper seeing what happened then went to a nearby foxhole.

Some soldiers, seeing the situation, began to up and arms as they went to the fox holes.

The people began to flee as they were wearing rags and ripped clothes. The border between the arsha and deviants has a 200-yard distance as a way to make sure nothing could happen between them.

Then dievians soldiers soon drop their rifles as they run to the fleeing people; the girl behind them then trip to the ground as the dievian soldier jumps over her with a knife.

She begins to panic as the remaining fleeing girls could only watch as they were too afraid to get attack as well; one of the group then bravery tries to free her as she then gets shot.

A gun cracked, and she looks at the chest to see a bullet wound; her vision soon begins to get fuzzy as she looked in front of her.

Behind the soldier were extra soldiers; as they smugly watched her fall to the ground, the remaining girls, seeing what happened, began to shout in horror as the remaining group just got shot.

The one in the ground begins to scream "help!" as she yelled while still pinned down.

Everyone at Arsha's side watched in disgust as they watched the shaking girls watch as her friend would be getting assaulted.

Some soldier seeing them looked at the sniper and said.

"Sir! What should we do? we can let that shit happen!" he said.

The sniper said nothing as he just looked at the dievian soldiers.

As the situation got worse, the sniper then looked at the soldier and said.

"position now!" he yelled.

Hearing he commanded, the soldier then jumps back to his foxhole and then grabs his anti-tank rifle.

Some soldiers with their sub machines guns began to aim, and some with rifles load their caliber.

The dievian soldier then directed his knife to the pinned-down girl's chest as he then cut the girl's ragged clothes. The remaining girls looked at the soldier as the extra two soon joined him as they pulled out a knife as well.

"mothefucker," the Arshans muttered.

The dievian soldier realizes that his knife couldn't cut the girl's rags. He then grabs it, and he tore it open; the girl then screams as she couldn't bear to watch what will happen to her.