Chapter 22 - Reality

the royal palace, Thurmifiman empire.

January 2, 1774.

Alone at the enormous throne room, Queen Jermisha, sits down at her massive throne, with the single maiden stayed beside her quietly waiting for any request; she said nothing since hearing about the full summaries from the spies, she felt uneasy, since, and was irritated about the reports.

"They could have given me proper wording why they didn't give the entire picture!"

The realization of her lack of full understanding and combination of the force demands given Celia to make to Japan, the siege of sollan was a major defeat, and hearing what happened yesterday made her very disgruntled.

And the bombing raid that happened made her people lose a lot of morale, as the people realized that the city isn't insulated, the damage made from the fortress cause the majority of equipment to be damaged since, and the lack of air defense cause damage like nothing before with industrial parts of Great tutor, being damaged heavily, she realizes that she had dug. A hole deeper that she couldn't get up, she realizes that she could have done far better if she got far more intelligence on their weapons and locations.

"My spies gave barely any information telling me that 'this nation' and 'this single gun THEY DIDN'T GIVE ME THE FULL INFORMATION!"

She yelled as she threw the goblet to the red carpet causing a spill to appear, the maiden immediately did her best grabbing a small cloth rubbing away the stains. The empty glass didn't break making the queens quite irritated to see.

She calms down and closes her eyes and a feeling of regret comes to her sights, looking up she takes a good look at the room with nothing but the maiden, she remembers that Celia Angeles would be arriving at the capital sooner or later, remembering about the speech that would be made by tomorrow she wondered if it's the best time to talk to Celia or have a meeting between them be made after the speech.

She hoped that the people would follow her words during the great speech and after hearing how demoralized people were, she had no choice but to formulate a speech for 'total war.

"Finish what you started" she muttered, closing her eyes to remember her former victories, the short recollection of old times shortly ended, far from the throne a knocking from the doors could be heard.

"Enter." She mumbled, with the doors shortly opening, both doors opened with a man entering wearing a dark formal uniform with military medals pinned at his right chest, he walked towards the queen with the queen noticing his blonde hair.

He gets close, and the maiden soon recognizes him, cleaning the mess she gets up and bowing at the queen as she excuses herself, she leaves the room heading towards the backside. The man with the blonde hair looked at the queen, seeing her beautiful red eyes.

"Your Majesty!" He greeted, "I am here for your serv~"

Before the blonde man could finish his sentence, the queen cut him as she quickly told him his phrases.

"Yes, your name is Sir Alex Ferguson, commander of the elite warlord wyverns regiment, yes I remember you, sir, Alex Ferguson."

It was a surprise of the young blonde commander, kneeling he discovers that the queens don't forget the people she meets before, he glances and looks at the Queen.

"Your majesty! What makes you bring me on such a day?"

Asking once, the queen didn't respond as she looked at the window outside, looking back at the commander she sighs and looked at him with a glare.

"If you didn't hear about it.. my capital was barraged by forces of Japanese and these united states 2 days ago and since then, the people of this city where demoralized since and with that I plan for a speech tomorrow, the navy and the ground forces are current advancings with the ground forces moving towards border of the aetesian empire, and for the navy, I plan for an invasion of sollan to be made, and for you sir Alex Ferguson, I want you to assists the forces made from general June, like this, I order you to assist the forces of general June as he plans for a major ground counter-attack once my speech is finished."