Author's Note & Disclaimer

This is my first book of the multi-book series that I've worked on and off on for more than ten years now. It started out as half-fanfiction of the Thoroughbred Series and half of my own. I recently got back into writing them the past few months, and updating them to be set in current day, without the pandemic that's changed the world the past year and a half, instead of when I originally had them set in 2010.

After editing them all, I decided I wanted to make them all my own and post them on here, so that's what exactly what I'm doing!

I have no idea what I'm doing, how long the chapters should be or broken up since I've always written in Microsoft Word and Google Docs and I know how I like it to look there, so I hope how I have it now will be okay on here!

It's set in the current day without the pandemic that has changed when, and even if, some of the events happened. These are original characters and plots of mine, but there are mentions of real-life places, people, horses, and a lot of horse racing information that did take place in real life, my characters just affect it for the sake of my stories.

While I like writing in a dual POV, it wasn't something I originally planned on when I started writing this series, so even though it will have both of their POV's, Kaylin's POV will be the main focus with Lucas's POV showing up whenever I feel appropriate.

It's taken a lot of courage for me to post this, and even though I'm not expecting many people, if anyone, to read them, I do hope if anyone does, they enjoy it. 

Anyway, I'd love for y'all to stick around and enjoy this ride with me! I do have socials where I update my progress and sometimes just full-on ramble like I tend to, and they're linked in my bio if you want to follow me on them so you can keep up to date on anything and everything!

- Alexandra Gray

••••

This is your first and only warning, this story is rated mature and is intended only for 18+ readers. I don't consider myself a talented writer, but there is strong language, sexual conversations and acts, mentions of a alcohol addiction on some level, and possible other mentions of things that some readers might find uncomfortable, so please precede with caution. 

••••

Copyright by Alexandra Gray

All Rights Reserved by Alexandra Gray

My writing is only on Wattpad and shouldn't be found anywhere else. If I ever decide to post my writing anywhere else, I will announce it!

 If I ever decide to post my writing anywhere else, I will announce it!