Chapter 15

"Finally, school is over! I'm so excited," I smile at Lucas the next afternoon while we stop just off to the side of the school once we have cleaned out our lockers

"Finally, school is over! I'm so excited," I smile at Lucas the next afternoon while we stop just off to the side of the school once we have cleaned out our lockers. I'm wearing my ivory, light pink and lilac vertically striped double spaghetti strapped tank top with a v-neckline and a smocked back I have paired with my light blue washed high-rise denim mini skirt that has a frayed hemline. I slipped my feet inside my cream pair of textured jute espadrille wedges with a front zippers, ankle straps, straps across the middle, three-and-three-quarter-inch esparto rope wrapped heels and straps across the round toes while my blush tote bag with a front pocket with a tassel bow accent rests on my right shoulder. My hair is straight and pulled into a high ponytail so my silver textured hoops are fully exposed while my eyes are covered up by my sleek metal rose gold cat eye sunglasses with wine gradient lenses.

"Me too," he replies, pulling me in front of him so he can kiss me. "We can spend all summer doing that," he adds when I pull away. He is dressed in his olive green short sleeve henley t-shirt he has paired with his dark blue washed pair of low-rise slim bootcut denim jeans with whiskering details and his brown cowboy boots.

"Hm, I think I like the sound of that." I smirk, kissing him back.

"Good," he smiles as he pulls away.

"Very," I hum. "I should probably go though, the girls are waiting for me," I say since the girls and I are having a sleepover at Park Lane tonight.

"I'll see you tomorrow night then," he tells me, knowing Kimberly and Hailey's graduation ceremony is tomorrow evening.

"Yes, you will," I smile, giving him another kiss. "I'll text you, okay?"

"I'll be waiting," he chuckles. "Love you my girl," he adds, giving me one last kiss.

"Love you too," I smile, squeezing his hand before I walk to go find my friends. "Hey, sorry," I tell my friends after I find them standing at Grace's SUV.

"Finally, we thought you'd never leave Love Boy," Savannah voices. She's wearing her allover leopard print sleeveless bodysuit that has a v-neckline and back which she's paired with her black washed pair of mid-rise cutoff boyfriend denim shorts with distressing and heavily frayed hemlines. Her feet are inside of her black pair of wedges with back zippers, three-and-a-half inch faux-wood heels, three-quarter inch platforms and peep-toes while her backpack is perched on her left shoulder. She also straightened her hair, but she left it down, letting her gold hammered oval hoops poke through the strands and her sleek metal oversized black aviators with gray gradient lenses shield her eyes.

"Oh, shut up," I sigh, flipping a chunk of my hair over my shoulder. "Now, let's go, it's summer break!" I exclaim as I grab the handle on the driver side back door to climb in.

We climb inside the SUV where Grace and Aubrey sit up front together while I sit in the back row with Savannah and Owen.

Our packed bags were already placed in Grace's trunk after we arrived at school this morning.