Chapter 4

"God, why do y'all have to be such boys?" Savannah questions on Tuesday afternoon a few days later during lunch, scooting over to make room for Austin and Owen when they reach our table

"God, why do y'all have to be such boys?" Savannah questions on Tuesday afternoon a few days later during lunch, scooting over to make room for Austin and Owen when they reach our table. She's wearing her jade short sleeve bodysuit with a square neckline which has a notch detail she has paired with her light blue washed pair of high-rise denim shorts with destruction and cuffed hemlines. Her hair has been left down and straight, her pair of gold hammered oval hoops swaying as she shakes her head at the boys and her sleek metal oversized black aviators that have gray gradient lenses propped on her head, her backpack at her feet.

"I'm taking that as a compliment," Owen replies, reaching over his girlfriend's lunch to grab a few packets of ketchup off Austin's lunch tray while he sits down on Grace's right side in-between her and Savannah.

"Get your own Bucks!" Austin speaks, smacking Owen's hand away.

"Make me Austin!" Owen challenges jokingly before emptying the packet of ketchup onto his cheeseburger.

"Boys," Grace jokingly scolds as she takes a sip from her water bottle. She is dressed in her light blue and white striped short flutter sleeve mid-thigh length dress with a crew neckline and a keyhole back that she's paired with her white pair of sandals that have laser cutouts and ankle straps. Her hair is back in a low bun, exposing her silver hoops that have a twisted texture wrapping around them. She has her pair of black polished cat-eye frames with round gray gradient lenses resting on the top of her head while she has her backpack hanging off of the back of her chair.

"Sorry," Austin chuckles, kissing her cheek.

"Pathetic man," Owen grumbles.

"Both y'all are pathetic," Hayden mumbles from Aubrey's other side.

"Hayden," Aubrey sighs. She's wearing her rose short sleeve tiered babydoll top with a scoop neckline that has a self-tie detail and a round hemline that she has paired with her dark blue washed pair of mid-rise denim shorts with cuffed hemlines. She has left her hair down and naturally wavy, her silver pair of short linear bar earrings are mostly hidden if it wasn't for her pair of black polished oversized square sunglasses that have gray lenses that are holding back her hair. Her feet are inside her white canvas low-top Vans while she has her backpack resting at her feet.

"What? It's true," he shrugs, earning another sigh and an eye roll from his girlfriend while he takes a bite of his own cheeseburger.

"I'm gonna go to my locker to switch things out," I voice about fifteen minutes later, standing up from my chair. I am dressed in my lilac short tiered flutter sleeves top that has a scoop neckline and a lace overlay on the sleeves I have paired with my light blue washed pair of cuffed mid-rise denim shorts. I have slid my feet inside of my brown pair of strappy braided back zip-up sandals with crossed toe-bands and my hair has been pulled up into a ponytail, exposing my silver textured hoops. My oversized polished black round sunglasses with gray mirror lenses are on the top of my head and my backpack is hanging off the back of my chair.