Chapter 1: Shopping with Torrie

It was 9:00 on a Saturday morning. Kristen had just woken up for the day. She took a shower, then went back into her room to look for something to wear. That's when she realized that she only had one clean pair of panties. "I need to do laundry later," Kristen thought as she took the pink bikini panties out of the drawer. At that moment, her boyfriend Owen sent her a text asking if she was coming over later. She told him that she'd be there after shopping with one of her friends and that she needed to do laundry while she was there.

After sending the text, Kristen put on the pink panties and a matching pink bra. "These panties feel smaller than they did the last time I wore them," she thought as she picked the wedgie that formed almost immediately. She walked over to her closet and grabbed her outfit, a pair of high-waisted denim shorts that barely covered her bubble butt and a low cut white shirt that accentuated her C cup boobs, and put it on. Then she put her long brown hair into a ponytail.

After getting dressed, Kristen sent a text to her best friend and co-worker Torrie, letting her know she was on the way. As she got to her car, Kristen pulled the back of her shorts out of her butt. "This is gonna be a long day if I have to keep picking at my wedgies like this," she thought as she climbed into her car. Kristen arrived at the mall, where she was meeting up with Torrie, a beautiful blond with blue eyes and an athletic build that she maintained even after a high school basketball career.

"Hey, Kristen. I love your outfit," Torrie said, excited to see her friend.

"Hey, Torrie. Thanks for the compliment," Kristen replied as they hug. "I just wish my panties didn't ride up my butt so much."

"You need to do laundry, don't you?" Torrie asked as Kristen picked her wedgie.

"Yeah," Kristen said as she adjusted the front of her shorts.

"I figured. This has been a thing with you since college. Why don't you buy better panties for situations like this?"

"Most of my panties fit me properly. But you're right. That's why I need to go to the store that's here. Maybe they'll have panties that don't give me constant wedgies with every movement I make."

They go to the underwear store first. Kristen felt her panties ride up her butt as they were walking around the store. She had Torrie stand behind her while she struggled to pick the biggest wedgie she had up to that point. "Man. These panties were REALLY up there," she thought as a store employee walked over and asked if they needed help.

"Do you have any panties that don't ride up your butt?" Kristen asked.

"Are you looking for something cute or something plain?"

"I don't care, as long as they don't give me the biggest wedgie I've ever had every time I move."

"Right this way," the employee said as she led Kristen to a couple baskets of panties. Kristen looked through the baskets for a few minutes and found a few pairs she liked that were her size. As they made their way to the register to check out, Kristen picked another wedgie. "Did you find what you were looking for?" the employee asked.

"I did," Kristen answered, as she held on to the wedgie she had just picked.

After leaving the underwear store, the ladies looked around in a few other stores. During that time, Kristen picked multiple wedgies. Before figuring out where to eat lunch, Kristen went to the bathroom to pick her wedgie because her panties had went so far up her butt that she couldn't pull her panties out from the outside of her shorts, and she didn't feel comfortable putting her hand down the back of her shorts in public. Once they leave the bathroom, they eat lunch.