Chapter 5: Spending the Night with Owen

The rest of the week went uneventfully for Kristen as she continued to go to work each day. She was looking forward to staying Saturday night at Owen's house before spending time with Candice and Torrie on Sunday, which Kristen had made plans for earlier in the week.

Kristen woke up on Saturday morning and grabbed 2 outfits: a white tank top, a pair of white basketball shorts tight enough to show a visible panty line, a pink lace bra, and a pair of purple cheekies with a thin piece of lace around the leg holes to wear to Owen's; and a low cut red top, a pair of black leggings that were see through only if light hit it a certain way, a black bra, and a pair of black hipsters to wear on Sunday. She put the cheekies on, and they felt a bit tighter on her butt than she was used to. "Owen's gonna love these panties. They're cute AND they're gonna give me constant wedgies," Kristen thought as she slid her index fingers down the back of the leg holes. She noticed that her panties were still slightly up her butt, so she grabbed the cotton fabric still inside her butt and pulled it out. She finished getting ready and sent Owen a text saying she was on her way. She picked a wedgie before climbing into her car and leaving. When she got to Owen's house, he greeted her at the door with a kiss and said, "Hey, beautiful."

"Hey, babe. I've got something to show you later," Kristen said as she kissed him and walked in.

"What is it?"

"You'll see. I think you're gonna like it," Kristen answered with a smile. She picked her wedgie, tugging at it twice in quick succession.

"Are you hungry?"

"I'm starving."

"I was about to start making lunch when you got here. You can find something to watch on TV, if you want to," Owen said. Kristen found a movie to watch as Owen finished making lunch.

After lunch, they snuggled and finished watching the movie. When the movie ended, Owen realized that he didn't have everything he needed to make supper that night. He asked Kristen if she wanted to go to the store with him, and she agreed. As they were going to Owen's car, he looked at Kristen's ass and said, "You have an amazing ass."

"Thanks, babe," Kristen said with a smile as she picked a wedgie.

While they were in the store, Kristen picked her wedgie every few steps. "Is everything okay, babe?" Owen asked, noticing that Kristen seemed a bit uncomfortable.

"I'm okay, babe. My panties are constantly riding up my butt. I've had to pick a lot of wedgies since we've been here," Kristen answered as she picked another wedgie.

"I'm sorry, babe," Owen said sympathetically before kissing Kristen on the cheek. They bought what they needed and left, with Kristen picking multiple wedgies during that span.

They arrived back at Owen's house and brought everything into the house. Kristen used the bathroom and stripped to her bra and panties. She picked her wedgie and went into the living room. "Remember when I got here, I said I had something to show you?" Kristen asked.

"Yeah."

"This is what I meant," Kristen said as Owen looked and saw her wearing nothing but her bra and panties.

"Damn. You look amazing. Can I see you from behind?" Owen asked as Kristen turned around. He saw the wedgie she had and said, "I can see why you were so uncomfortable at the store, babe. Where did you get those panties?"

"I got them at the mall when I was with Torrie last week," Kristen replied as she picked her wedgie twice in quick succession.

While Kristen was at the stove waiting for some of the food to cook, Owen hugged her from behind and said, "I love how your ass looks in those panties. Even if they give you a lot of wedgies."

"Thanks, babe. I really appreciate that," Kristen said with a smile.

Owen let go and Kristen picked the deepest wedgie she's had in these panties up to this point. She held on to her panties for a few seconds because of how deep the wedgie had been since the last time she had picked it. Her panties snapped when she let go.

After supper, they decided to snuggle in the bedroom and watch TV. "I'm glad I'm not wearing these panties tomorrow. The ones I wore to work Monday were bad, but these are much worse," Kristen thought as she picked a wedgie and climbed into bed to snuggle. They watched TV and talked for a bit before going to bed.