Chapter 2: Laundry at Owen's House

As Kristen and Torrie stood up after lunch, Kristen picked a wedgie. "These panties are the worst," she thought as she held on to the back of her shorts. "Did your panties ride up again?" Torrie asked.

"Yeah. But that's what I get for waiting until the last minute to do laundry," Kristen answered as she picked another wedgie.

When they got to the parking lot, they hugged and went their separate ways. Kristen picked a wedgie before going home and changing into a white tank top and white basketball shorts. She sent a text to her boyfriend Owen, a tall guy with an athletic build, saying she was on her way over to do laundry. She put her laundry basket into her car and picked a deep wedgie.

Once she arrived at Owen's house, he greeted her at the door with a kiss and said, "Hey, beautiful." Kristen went into the house as she responded with, "Hey, babe." Owen looked at Kristen's ass, saw the wedgie she had, and said, "You've got a hell of a wedgie right now. What panties do you have on?"

"They're these pink bikini panties that are a size too small for me. I'm doing laundry while I'm here because they're the last pair of panties I had that were clean," Kristen explained as she picked her wedgie.

After starting her first load of laundry, Kristen picked her wedgie and held on to it as she went into the living room to spend time with Owen. "How was your day with Torrie?" Owen asked as Kristen snuggled up to him on the couch.

"It was good, other than the constant wedgies."

"Yeah. Your panties do ride up your butt a lot."

A little while later, Kristen started another load of laundry. She picked a deep wedgie as she went into Owen's room, where he wanted to continue snuggling. They stripped down to their underwear. As Kristen was walking around the bed, Owen saw the deep wedgie she had and said, "Damn. Your wedgie is worse than I thought." Kristen picked a wedgie and climbed into bed. "Why do you keep picking your wedgies, babe? Your ass looks better when you leave it alone. Not only that, your panties are gonna keep riding up your butt every time you pick your wedgie," Owen said.

"I've never liked having my panties up my butt. Even when we were in college, I was constantly picking my wedgies."

As they were snuggling, Kristen heard the dryer buzz. She picked the deep wedgie she had, and went to the laundry room to start her last load of laundry. As she was leaving the bedroom, Owen asked, "You're not gonna get dressed, babe?"

"I have no reason to get dressed right now. I'm not leaving yet."

"Fair point. I'm gonna start on supper. Do you want to help?"

"Sure," Kristen replied as she went to the kitchen while picking a wedgie.

While Kristen was standing at the stove cooking, Owen hugged her from behind. "I love you, beautiful," Owen said lovingly. "Love you too, babe," Kristen responded. As he was walking away, Owen saw that Kristen had another wedgie and decided to pick it out for her. "Ooh. Thanks, babe. That feels so much better," Kristen said excitedly as she wiggled her butt.

After they ate, Kristen got dressed and grabbed the last of her laundry and put it into her car. Owen hugged her and said, "Love you, beautiful." Kristen kissed him and said, "Love you too, babe." She picked a wedgie and climbed into her car and left.

When she got home, Kristen put her clothes away, including the panties she bought at the mall during her shopping trip with Torrie earlier that day. Once she was finished, she sent Owen a good night text. She picked a deep wedgie and went to bed.