Chapter 21: Christmas with Family

On Christmas morning, Kristen and Owen woke up and talked for a few minutes, as Owen had stayed at Kristen's house on Christmas Eve. Kristen went to the bathroom to change into a black bra, black tank top, and black hipsters while Owen went to the kitchen to make coffee and breakfast. Kristen went into the kitchen to hug Owen. "Thanks for making coffee and breakfast, babe," she said before kissing him.

"You're welcome, babe," Owen said as he kissed Kristen. Kristen picked a wedgie as she went to the couch. Owen saw her pick the wedgie and said, "Your ass must be just as hungry as your stomach is."

"My ass is always hungry, babe. You know that," Kristen replied as she smiled and put her hands on her ass.

A few minutes later, Owen brought Kristen her coffee and breakfast. After they ate, Kristen took their dishes to the sink. She picked the deep wedgie she had and thought, "These panties went SO far up my butt. I hope the wedgies aren't this bad when I'm with my family later." Kristen went back to the couch and Owen asked, "What are we doing for Christmas this year, babe?"

"We're going to Candice's house to spend time with a small group of my family."

"Who else is gonna be there besides Candice?"

"I think Michelle is the only person who can make it. Everybody else either has to work or has other commitments."

"What about Torrie, Jennifer, and Heidi?"

"They're gonna meet us here at my house after we come back from Candice's."

"I figured they'd meet us at Candice's. Especially Torrie and Jennifer, since they're close to you guys."

"I talked to them a couple days ago. We agreed on the idea for them to come to my house later today because they're also gonna be spending time with their families."

"That makes sense. What time are we supposed to go to Candice's house?"

"We have to leave fairly soon," Kristen replied as she looked at the time. "I'll be back. I need to finish getting ready."

Kristen went to her bedroom, picking a wedgie on her way there. She put on a red sweater and pair of jeans. She picked a wedgie and went back to the living room. Owen got ready and they left for Candice's house.

They arrived at Candice's house and were greeted with hugs from Candice and Michelle, who had got there a few minutes earlier. They went into the house, with Kristen picking a wedgie before sitting down. Michelle noticed Kristen picking the wedgie and asked, "Is everything okay, Kristen?"

"Yeah. I'm fine. I was picking a wedgie," Kristen answered as she sat down. They talked for awhile as Candice finished cooking the meal they were about to eat. Candice went into the living room and said, "We're gonna open presents after we eat, Kristen. If you and Owen want to bring your presents in, now would be a good time to do so."

"Okay. We'll be back," Kristen said as she stood up and picked a wedgie. Kristen and Owen went to the car to get their presents and brought them in. After putting their presents under the tree, Kristen picked a deep wedgie. "Man. These panties love going SO far up my butt," Kristen thought as she struggled to pick her wedgie. Candice noticed and said, "I can tell your wedgie was deep and uncomfortable by the way you were struggling to pick it out."

"It really was. Every pair of panties I've worn the last few months have constantly went up my butt to the point where I'm uncomfortable until I pick the wedgie," Kristen explained.

"Do you think it's your butt or your panties that's causing the wedgies?" Michelle asked.

"I think it's a little bit of both. My panties go up my butt regardless of what I do or what I wear," Kristen answered.

"In any event, it's time to eat," Candice said.

Everybody ate and opened presents. After opening presents, Kristen and Owen decided to leave. They all hugged each other and said their goodbyes. Kristen picked a wedgie on her way to the car.

Kristen and Owen went back to Kristen's house and carried their presents into the house. Kristen took her sweater and jeans off, picking a wedgie after doing so. She put on a pair of pink satin pajama shorts that Candice got her for Christmas. She went into the living room and Owen said, "I love how those shorts look on you, babe."

"Thanks, babe. How does my butt look in them?" Kristen asked as she turned around to show Owen the back of the shorts, which had bunched up into her butt in the small amount of time she had been wearing them up to that point.

"It looks amazing. Especially since they're already bunched up in your butt."

"I knew you'd love seeing me pick the wedgie. That's why I left it alone until after I showed you how the shorts looked on me," Kristen said with a smile as she picked her wedgie, wiggling her butt while doing so.

Throughout the rest of the day, Kristen and Owen snuggled up on the couch and watched TV. Torrie, Jennifer, and Heidi would come over at different times to drop presents off and spend time with Kristen and Owen.