Chapter 11: Owen's Weekend at Kristen's Part 2

The next day, Owen woke up to use the bathroom while Kristen was still asleep. When he came back, he noticed that Kristen's panties were really far up her butt. He went into the kitchen to make coffee and breakfast.

Owen went back into the bedroom and woke Kristen up. They talked for a bit before he told her that he made coffee and breakfast. "Thanks, babe. You didn't have to do that," Kristen said, still groggy.

"I wanted you to have more time to sleep."

"I appreciate that."

Kristen kissed Owen as she sat up in bed. She felt the deep wedgie she had when she sat up. "These panties really went up my butt while I was asleep," she thought as she checked her phone.

A few minutes later, Kristen got out of bed and picked the deep wedgie she had. She went into the kitchen and grabbed her food and coffee before going to the couch. She kissed Owen and thanked him again for making everything. While they were eating, Kristen asked, "Did you see the wedgie I had when you woke up, babe?"

"I did. It looked uncomfortable."

"It was. I could feel how bad it was while I was sitting up in bed earlier."

"How long did it take you to pick it out?"

"Not as long as I figured it would. But it still took a bit to pick it out because of how deep it was."

They finished eating and discussed their plans for the day. Kristen went into her bedroom to change, picking a wedgie on the way there. She decided to wear a pink bra, a pair of pink cheekies she bought while shopping with Owen the day after the concert, a black tank top, and a pair of blue jean shorts. She put on her bra and panties and went into the living room. She turned around and said, "How do I look in these panties? They're the pink ones I bought when we went shopping together a couple weeks ago."

"They look nice. Are they supposed to expose that much of your butt right after you put them on?"

"They are, to a certain extent. But they usually ride up more on me because of what I talked about last night," Kristen explained. She picked a wedgie and went back to her bedroom and finished getting ready.

They went to a fast food restaurant to buy lunch and took their food to the park to eat. As they were figuring out where to sit, Kristen picked a wedgie deeper than she expected. Owen noticed and asked, "Got a wedgie?"

"Yeah. My panties went further up my butt than I expected."

They sat down to eat. They talked about what to eat for supper and realized they needed to go to the grocery store to buy some of the stuff they needed. Kristen got up to throw her trash away and picked another wedgie that was deeper than she expected. "Man. These panties are really going deep into my butt as soon as they ride up. That's unusual for me," she thought. She joined Owen at the table and said, "I don't know what's going on with my panties. I just picked another deep wedgie on my way to the trash can. I don't remember them riding up this much before we left the house."

"Could it be the way your shorts are made?"

"I didn't think about that. It might be the shorts I'm wearing. The seam on the back of the shorts is going perfectly down the middle of my butt. Whenever my shorts ride up, the seam goes right into my crack."

Owen finished eating and threw his trash away. As they got to the car, Kristen picked her third, and deepest so far, wedgie since they arrived at the park. She grabbed a handful of the back of her shorts, and the panties underneath, and tugged her wedgie out. She held on to her shorts for a few seconds in order to get some relief. Owen saw the struggle and asked, "That was a deep wedgie, wasn't it?"

"Yeah. That was the deepest one so far," Kristen said uncomfortably as she climbed into the car.

They went to the grocery store. As they got inside the store, Kristen grabbed another handful of the back of her shorts and panties underneath and tugged repeatedly until she was satisfied that her wedgie was out of her butt. "Damn. These give me the biggest wedgies," she thought, frustrated that her wedgies were deeper than she was used to. They bought what they needed and left.

They went back to Kristen's house and put everything away. Kristen grabbed a handful of the back of her shorts and tugged at them more than she did at the store to pick her wedgie. She took her shorts off to get some of the fabric out of her butt. "That's better. Now to dig my panties out of my butt. They've been deep in there from the moment I left the house," she thought as she picked the deeply wedged fabric out of her bubble butt. "Now that my panties are out of my butt for now, I'm gonna start on supper," she thought, relieved that her panties were comfortable for the time being.

Owen noticed the struggles Kristen went through to pick her wedgies most of the day, especially at the grocery store. He hugged her and said, "I hate that you've been struggling with your wedgies all day, babe. Let me make supper tonight so you can relax a bit."

"Thank you so much, babe. You have no idea how much I appreciate you. I love you," Kristen said as she rested her head on Owen's shoulder.

"Love you too, beautiful."

Owen made supper. After they ate, they kissed and said their goodbyes. Owen left and Kristen picked a wedgie before going to bed.