Chapter 12: Running Into Michelle

One month after Owen stayed a weekend at Kristen's house, Kristen made plans to spend time with Candice, Torrie, and Jennifer. Kristen took a shower and put on a black lace bra and a pair of black high-cut briefs with hearts on them. She went into her room and picked a wedgie before putting on a t-shirt she bought at the concert and a pair of tight pink denim shorts that accentuated her bubble butt and made her panty lines visible. She looked at her ass in the mirror after putting on her shorts and thought, "My ass looks nice in these shorts, even though I have a wedgie and my panty lines are visible." She picked a wedgie and sent texts to Candice, Torrie, and Jennifer saying she was on her way.

They went to the mall. Kristen got out of the car at the mall and struggled to pick her wedgie because it had been awhile since she had done so. "I hope these shorts don't go up my butt as deep as the ones I wore when Owen stayed at my house last month," Kristen thought as they went into the mall. They went to the underwear store Jennifer worked at first. Jennifer greeted her co-worker, who asked, "Are you guys looking for anything?"

"I'm looking for new panties. One of the pairs I bought here last month gave me the deepest wedgies I've had in years," Kristen explained.

"Let me know if you're looking for anything specific beyond that."

As she was looking around, Kristen's shorts went up her butt. She struggled to grab the section of her shorts up her butt before being able to pick it out. They went to the register to pay for their stuff, and the co-worker from earlier had noticed Kristen struggling with her wedgie and asked, "Is everything okay? You were really struggling to pick your wedgie earlier."

"Yeah. I'm fine. My shorts are so tight on me that it's harder to pick a wedgie from the outside of my shorts. And I don't feel comfortable putting my hands down the back of my shorts in public."

After they left the underwear store, Kristen and Candice saw a familiar face. They hugged and introduced her to Torrie and Jennifer. The person they saw was their 25 year old cousin, Michelle. Michelle has brown eyes and long curly brown hair. Her general build is closer to Candice, but she has C cup boobs like Kristen.

Michelle joined them as they looked around in other stores. Before figuring out where to eat lunch, Kristen said, "I need to go to the bathroom to pick my wedgie. My shorts are too tight for me to properly pick my panties out of my butt, and I'm not putting my hands down my shorts in public." They went to the bathroom and Kristen pulled her shorts below her ass to adjust the back of her panties. She pulled her shorts up and left the bathroom. Michelle looked at Kristen's ass and said, "Girl, your ass looks nice in those shorts."

"Thanks."

"Your panty lines are showing through your shorts."

"I know. These shorts are tight on me."

They ate lunch before Michelle had to leave. Kristen picked a wedgie as they got to the parking lot. She asked Michelle, "What are you doing next weekend?"

"Nothing I know of. Why?"

"Do you want to stay at my house next weekend?"

"I'd love to."

"Maybe we can do something like this next weekend, if you guys are okay with it."

"I have to work next weekend," Jennifer said.

"So do I," Torrie said.

"I'll go with you," Candice said. They hugged and Michelle left. Kristen picked a wedgie and left with the others. She dropped everybody off at home before going home herself and stripping to her bra and panties. She picked a wedgie and started her usual video chat with Owen.