Chapter 27: Second Concert

A week after Kristen's day at Candice's house, Kristen woke up alone, as Owen had already left for work. She took a shower, then put on a pair of red hipsters she bought just before the first concert, a black push-up bra, a black tank top, and a pair of high waisted jean shorts. She looked at herself in the the mirror and thought, "This outfit looks nice on me." She turned around to look at her butt the best she could. She saw the slight wedgie she had and thought, "I hope this is the worst wedgie I have all day." She picked the wedgie and went to her car. She picked another wedgie before climbing into her car and leaving.

Kristen arrived at Candice's house, as she would be riding to the concert with Candice, Torrie, and Michelle. Candice greeted Kristen at the door with a hug. Kristen went into the house and Candice said, "I love your outfit."

"Thanks," Kristen said as she picked a wedgie.

"Torrie and Michelle should be here within the next few minutes."

Kristen sat on the couch while Candice finished getting ready. A few minutes later, somebody knocked on the door. Candice opened the doot and saw Torrie and Michelle. They went into the house and hugged Kristen. Everybody talked a few minutes before leaving.

They go to the town the first concert was in, as it was where the second concert was being held. They went to their usual stores at the mall. When they arrived at the place they would be eating lunch, Kristen picked a wedgie before sitting down. Torrie asked, "Is everything okay, Kristen?"

"Yeah. My shorts went up my butt," Kristen answered.

"It looks like the waist of your shorts is a bit higher than usual," Michelle said.

"They're supposed to be high waisted. I just hope that's not the reason why my panties are also riding up," Kristen explained as she leaned to one side and picked a wedgie.

"If you don't mind me asking, which panties are you wearing?" Candice asked.

"The red ones I bought the weekend before the last concert we went to," Kristen replied.

"I remember you buying those. They looked cute," Torrie said.

"They are cute. But they're just like every other pair of panties I have," Kristen said.

They ate lunch. When they stood up to leave, Kristen adjusted the front of her shorts, then grabbed the back of her shorts to pick the deep wedgie she had. Michelle, who had been looking at Kristen's butt while she was picking the wedgie, said, "I can see why you're struggling with your shorts, Kristen. They were up your butt a good bit before you pulled them out this last time."

"Yeah. These shorts love riding up," Kristen said.

They left the restaurant to go to the venue where the concert was being held. They got in line and Kristen picked a deep wedgie. "These shorts are the worst. I didn't think they were gonna ride up this much," Kristen thought while picking the wedgie. Candice saw Kristen's discomfort while picking the wedgie and asked, "Those shorts love riding up, don't they Kristen?"

"They do. They're so uncomfortable when they ride up," Kristen answered.

Everybody was allowed to go into the venue about 30 minutes later. Kristen went to the bathroom with her group and picked a wedgie before using it. After Kristen left the bathroom to wait for her group, another woman waiting outside the bathroom said, "I saw you adjusting the back of your shorts in the bathroom earlier. Is everything okay?"

"Yeah. I have a huge issue with wedgies," Kristen replied.

"Is that normal for you?"

"It is. Basically everything I wear goes up my butt."

"That's sad, since your outfit is cute."

"Thanks. I think it's cute too, even though the shorts love riding up."

They keep talking until their groups come out of the bathroom. Both groups go to the merchandise stand together, where everybody in Kristen's group bought shirts. Kristen's group went to their seats and Kristen picked a wedgie. Kristen heard a woman's voice ask, "Got another wedgie?" Kristen looked to her left and saw Maria, the woman she had been talking to. Kristen said, "Yeah. Like I said earlier, these shorts love riding up."

Maria is a 31 year old Hispanic woman with brown eyes, shoulder length brown hair, and a physical build similar to Kristen. She sat next to Kristen, with Maria's group sitting to Maria's left. They spent the next few hours enjoying the concert.

At the end of the concert, Kristen's group and Maria's group exchanged contact information and went their separate ways. Kristen's group arrived at Candice's house and talked awhile before they went home.

Kristen arrived at home and was greeted by a kiss and hug from Owen. Owen asked, "How was your day?"

"It was amazing. The concert was great, and I made some new friends too."

"That's awesome."

"The only bad thing about my day was how uncomfortable my shorts were," Kristen said as she turned around to show Owen the deep wedgie she had.

"The wedgie does look uncomfortable. I can see why you'd be picking a lot of wedgies."

"I will say that I think the outfit looks cute on me, other than the wedgies."

" I agree with you on how the outfit looks. You do look amazing in it. But I think the wedgies are an added bonus because of how nice your butt looks, even though you don't like the wedgies. As for the rest of the outfit, my favorite part of it other than your butt is how your boobs look."

"Thanks, babe. I'm wearing a push-up bra under my top."

"Your boobs normally look amazing. The bra you're currently wearing makes them look wonderful."

"I appreciate that, babe. Anyway, I'm gonna go change. I know you're admiring how I look, but the wedgie I have right now is SO uncomfortable," Kristen said with a bit of discomfort as she struggled to pick the deep wedgie she had.

Kristen went to the bedroom to take her bra off and change into a pair of pajama shorts. Owen came into the bedroom as Kristen was going toward the door. They hugged and Kristen said, "I love you."

"Love you too," Owen said as they kissed. They climbed into bed and snuggled up to each other until they fell asleep.