Chapter 17: Kristen's Day with Owen

Kristen slept in a bit on Saturday morning because of how late she got home from the party the night before. A text from Owen woke her up. He asked if she wanted to spend the day with him. Kristen agreed, and Owen said he was on his way.

Kristen got out of bed with the gray hipsters from the day before deep inside her butt. She picked the deep wedgie and changed into a red lace bra and a pair of red lace boyshorts she bought the day she saw Michelle at the mall. She went to the mirror to see how she looked in her bra and panties. She looked at her ass and thought, "I love how this bra and panty set looks on me. But I have a feeling that my panties are gonna ride up a lot."

At that moment, she heard a knock on the door. She opened the door and greeted Owen with a kiss. "Hey, babe. Come on in," Kristen said as Owen went into the house. Owen saw Kristen's bra and panties and said, "I love your bra and panties, babe. When did you get them?"

"I bought the panties the day I saw Michelle out there. I've had the bra awhile. I'm wearing the bra because it matches my panties. This bra also makes my boobs look nice," Kristen explained as she checked her boobs and adjusted her bra.

"What do you think of your panties so far?"

"I love how they look on me. But I have a feeling that they're gonna ride up my butt a lot."

"It looks like they're up your butt now."

"I know. I didn't get a chance to pick my wedgie before you got here. I'm gonna finish getting ready."

Kristen picked a wedgie as she went into her room to put on a black tank top and a pair of white jean shorts that barely covered her ass. They got into Owen's car and went to a fast food restaurant to buy lunch and eat at the park.

They got to the park and Kristen's shorts were up her butt. She spent a few seconds struggling to dig the deep wedgie out. Owen noticed and said, "Your wedgie must have been deep for you to have that much trouble picking it out."

"You have no idea, babe. This wedgie was so deep that it felt like my panties and shorts were inside me."

They ate and decided to walk around the park for a bit. As they started walking, Kristen's shorts were deep inside her butt again. She started digging in her butt until she was able to pick the deep wedgie. "I was right. These panties starting riding up. I didn't expect them to go this far into my butt, though," Kristen thought as she continued walking. Owen asked, "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah. I'm fine. I didn't expect my panties to go as deep into my butt as they have."

"Yeah. You've struggled to pick a couple wedgies since we got here."

They walked around the park a bit longer. They made plans to have supper at Owen's house, but they needed to go to the grocery store to buy a few things. When they were about to leave, Kristen picked another deep wedgie.

They got to the grocery store, and Kristen's panties were deeper in her butt than they were at the park. "I need to go to the bathroom, babe. Go ahead and start looking for what we need for supper, and I'll join you whenever I get out," Kristen said. She went to the bathroom and pulled the waist of her shorts below her ass to pick the deep wedgie caused by her panties. She pulled her shorts up and left the bathroom. She found Owen and they found what they needed and went to Owen's house.

They took everything they bought into the house. Owen hugged Kristen and said, "I can tell that your panties have been uncomfortable by how much you've been struggling to pick your wedgies throughout the day."

"That's why I went to the bathroom at the store. My panties were so far up my butt that I had to literally pull my shorts down below my ass to dig out the deep wedgie they were giving me," Kristen explained as she kissed Owen and picked a deep wedgie.

A few hours later, they ate supper and Owen took Kristen home. "Love you, babe," Kristen said. Owen said, "Love you too, beautiful." They kissed and Kristen got out of the car. Kristen picked a deep wedgie as she went into the house.