Chapter 29: Owen's Mother's Day Celebration

A few days after Mother's Day, Kristen and Owen woke up snuggled up to each other. "Good morning, beautiful. Did you sleep well last night?" Owen asked.

"Yeah, I did. What about you? Did you sleep well?" Kristen answered as she sat up in bed and smiled.

"I did."

"I know you were supposed to celebrate Mother's Day with your mom today, since you had the day off. What do you have planned?"

"I made a reservation for us to eat lunch at her favorite restaurant at noon, then we're gonna visit some of her favorite places afterwards."

"That sounds wonderful. I'm gonna stay here and get everything set up for tonight. My mom and Candice are gonna be here, and we'll continue the celebration when you come back."

While Owen was getting ready, Kristen texted Candice and Gina to tell them about the plans for the day. Once Owen finished getting ready, Kristen said, "Before you leave, I need to show you something in the kitchen."

Kristen climbed out of bed and picked a wedgie. They went to the kitchen, where Kristen showed Owen a vase full of flowers and a note Kristen had written to his mom talking about her appreciation for her future mother in law. "That's beautiful, babe. Mom's gonna love it," Owen said as he put his arms around Kristen.

"Thanks. I hope she like it too. You know how close we are," Kristen said with a smile as she hugged Owen. Owen looked at the clock and said, "I need to get going. I'll text you when I'm on my way home." He kissed Kristen and left.

A few minutes after Owen left, Kristen changed into a pair of pink satin string bikini panties, a black bra, a pair of jean shorts, and a black tank top. She went into the kitchen to start setting up for that evening. A few minutes into the setup process, Kristen heard a knock at the door. She picked a wedgie and went to the door. She opened it and saw Candice and Gina. "Hey, guys. Come on in," Kristen exclaimed as she hugged them. Candice asked, "Where's Owen?"

"He made a reservation for himself and his mom to have lunch at her favorite restaurant, then they're gonna go to her favorite places."

"That's sweet. I'm surprised he didn't do this on Mother's Day," Gina said.

"He had to work that day," Kristen explained.

They continued setting up for that evening, with Kristen picking her wedgies as she needed to. Once they finished setting up, they sat in the living room and chatted with each other. A little while later, Owen sent Kristen a text saying that he was on his way home.

A few minutes later, Owen arrived home with his mother Dana, a 50 year old woman who stands 5'9" and has brown eyes, shoulder length brown hair, a fair complexion, and an average build that had been athletic when she was younger. She saw Kristen and smiled before giving her a big hug. "Hey, Kristen. It's so good to see you," Dana said. Kristen introduced Dana to Candice and Gina.

Dana sat down in the living room as Owen hugged Candice and Gina. He kissed Kristen and said, "Hey, beautiful. How has your day been so far?"

"It's been good. My mom and Candice have been here helping me set up for this evening," Kristen answered as she picked a wedgie. "How was your time with your mom?"

"It was great. You already know about the lunch reservation. After lunch, we went shopping. She wanted to go to that new store that just opened. Then, I took her to see that new art exhibit she's been wanting to check out."

"That's awesome. I'm glad you had a wonderful day."

Owen went into the living room and sat down as Kristen said, "Hey, Dana. Can you come into the kitchen? I need to show you something."