Chapter 3: Spending Time with Candice

The next day, Kristen woke up with a text from her older sister Candice asking if she wanted to hang out. Kristen responded by saying she would be there in a little bit. She climbed out of bed with the pink panties from the day before so far up her ass that they look a thong. She picked the deep wedgie and changed into a pair of blue boyshorts she had bought the day before. "These look cute on me. Let's see how much they ride up," Kristen thought as she put them on. She did a slight squat, and when she stood back up, the boyshorts were up her butt and were a bit less comfortable in the front than she liked. "They ride up a bit on both sides. Let's see what happens as I go through the day,"Kristen thought as she pulled the back of her panties out of her butt and adjusted the front. She put on the same pink bra from the day before. The rest of her outfit consisted of a pair of white shorts just long enough to cover her ass and a low cut pink top that accentuated her C cup boobs in a similar way to the top she wore the day before. She sent Candice a text saying she was on her way.

When she got to Candice's house, Kristen immediately picked her wedgie. Candice greeted her at the door with a hug. "Come on in. I love your outfit," Candice said as Kristen went into the house.

"Thanks. I just wish my panties would stay out of my butt," Kristen replied.

"Yeah. I've noticed you picking your wedgies a lot lately. Have you thought about buying better fitting panties?" Candice asked as Kristen picked a wedgie.

"I just bought some new ones yesterday. I'm wearing a pair of my new ones now."

"How do you like them so far?"

"They look cute on me. But they ride up in the back AND the front if I'm not wearing anything else."

"What kind of panties are they?"

"They're boyshorts that are this cute shade of light blue."

A couple hours later, they leave Candice's house to eat lunch at a local Mexican restaurant. When they stand up to leave their table after eating, Kristen used her left hand to pick her wedgie. But when she let go, she noticed that the right side of her panties was still up her ass. She used her right hand to pick her wedgie the rest of the way out. The elastic in the leg holes of her panties snapped when she let go the second time. Candice noticed and said, "Your panties must really be uncomfortable for you to use both hands to pick your wedgie."

"Yeah. I'll do that if I let them stay up my butt too long, or if I try to pick a wedgie and my panties are still part of the way up my butt when I pick the first one. Sometimes, I'll even hang on to the wedgie I just picked so I can have a few seconds of comfort."

They go back to Candice's house and hang out. As Kristen got up to go to the bathroom, Candice saw the wedgie Kristen had and said, "I can see why you pick your wedgies so much. Most of what you wear rides up almost immediately, regardless of what you're doing."

"That's usually what happens," Kristen responded as she picked a wedgie and went to the bathroom. After using the bathroom, Kristen decided to go home. Candice asked, "Are you sure you don't want to stay and have supper?"

"I'm sure."

"Okay. Let me know when you get home."

"I will. Love you."

"Love you, too," Candice said. They hugged and Kristen left.

Kristen got home and sent Candice a text saying she made it home safely. Kristen took her shorts off and changed into a white tank top, going around her house in only the tank top, the pink bra underneath, and the blue boyshorts she put on that morning. She picked a wedgie and started watching TV.

A couple hours later, Owen started a video chat with Kristen. They told each other about their day, then Kristen showed Owen the panties she was wearing and the wedgie she had. "Your ass looks nice in those panties, babe," Owen said as Kristen picked a wedgie before sitting down. They continued talking for several hours. Kristen picked a deep wedgie before going to bed.