Chapter 28: Mother's Day

A week after the second concert, Kristen and Owen woke up snuggled up to each other. "Good morning, babe," Kristen said with a smile before kissing Owen.

"Good morning, beautiful. How are you?" Owen asked as Kristen was kissing him.

"It feels nice being in your arms. I wish we could lay here all day," Kristen said as she laid her head on Owen's chest.

"Me too. I wish I didn't have to work today."

"Same here."

"What are your plans for today?"

"I'm gonna be shopping with my mom and Candice for Mother's Day."

"That's nice."

"I know you were planning to surprise your mom for Mother's Day before you found out you had to work. Are you still gonna go through with those plans?"

"Yeah. I'm gonna do it when I'm off later this week."

"I wish we could lay here and talk a bit longer. But both of us have to get up and get ready."

They got out of bed and Kristen picked a wedgie. Kristen's panties made such a loud snapping noise when she let go that Owen heard it from across the room. Owen asked, "That snapping sound was loud. What was that?"

"That was my panties snapping into place after I picked a wedgie. I might have pulled at them a bit more than I should have," Kristen answered as she grabbed her butt.

While Owen was getting ready for work, Kristen changed into a pair of gray briefs, a matching gray bra, a pair of high waisted jean shorts, and a gray tank top. As she was going toward the mirror to look at her outfit, Kristen felt the seam on the back of her shorts ride up her butt. "I like this outfit for how simple it is. But I HATE how much of a wedgie I have after just a few steps," Kristen thought as she was pulling the leg holes of her shorts down. At that moment, Owen approached Kristen and kissed her. He said, "I love your outfit."

"Thanks. Other than the wedgie I just had, I like this outfit too."

"I'm about to leave for work. Love you."

"Love you, too," Kristen said as she kissed Owen and hugged him.

After Owen left for work, Kristen texted Candice to say that she was on her way. As she climbed into her car to leave, Kristen felt her shorts go deep into her butt. "These shorts give me the worst wedgies," Kristen said to herself while struggling to pick the wedgie.

Once she got to Candice's house, Kristen got out of her car and picked a deep wedgie. She knocked on the door and was greeted at the door by Candice. "Hey. Come on in," Candice said with a smile as she hugged Kristen. Kristen went into the house and hugged her and Candice's mother Gina, a 52 year old woman with brown eyes, long brown hair, a fair complexion, and a figure similar to Kristen's, but with bigger boobs. "Hey, Kristen. How are you?" Gina asked during the hug.

"Uncomfortable, but otherwise okay," Kristen said uncomfortably as the hug ended.

"Why? What's going on?"

"These shorts keep going so far up my butt," Kristen answered as she started pulling at the back of her shorts to pick the wedgie.

"I'm sorry, sweetie," Gina said sympathetically.

"I'll be fine. I've gotten used to my pants, shorts, and underwear always going up my butt and constantly needing to pull them out."

"What are we doing today?" Gina asked.

"The only places we planned on going were that flea market you like so much and lunch at your favorite restaurant," Candice said.

"That's awesome. But I'm also fine with whatever we do, as long as I get to spend Mother's Day with the two of you," Gina said.

They got into Candice's car and leave. On the way there, Kristen struggled to pick a wedgie. Gina asked Kristen, "How's Owen?"

"He's good. He had to work today."

"He must hate missing out on time with his mom on Mother's Day."

"He does. But he promised her that he'd make it up to her when he has a day off later this week."

"Has he said anything about what he wants to do?"

"Not yet. All he said is that he's keeping it a surprise until it happens."

They arrived at the flea market. Kristen climbed out of the car and pulled the front of the leg holes of her shorts down, then grabbed the back of her shorts and pulled them out of her butt. Gina saw Kristen adjust her shorts and asked, "You said earlier that you've gotten used to always pulling your wedgies out. May I ask what caused you to do it so much?"

"A lot of my wedgie issues are because either the panties I'm able to find are a size smaller than what I need, or the seam on the back of my shorts and pants goes up my butt. In some cases, both of those happen at the same time."

"Do these wedgie issues happen while you're at work?"

"All the time. You can ask Torrie the next time you talk to her. She's seen how deep some of my wedgies have been while we're working."

They started looking around the flea market. Kristen picked a wedgie every few minutes while they were looking around. Gina eventually found a few things to buy and they left.

They went to Gina's favorite restaurant, a local Chinese buffet style restaurant. As they got to their table, Kristen picked a deep wedgie. She went to the bathroom to pull her panties out of her butt the rest of the way and wash her hands before getting her first plate of food.

They ate and went back to Candice's house. They talked a bit before Gina hugged her daughters and left. After Gina left, Candice asked, "What's going on with your shorts, Kristen? You kept having to adjust them while we were out."

"The seam kept going up my butt and the leg holes were moving up quite a bit themselves."

"Is the wedgie issue the reason why you went to the bathroom at the restaurant?"

"Yeah. Even with me picking as many wedgies as I did while we were out, my panties were still fairly deep in my butt when I went to the bathroom at the restaurant."

They talked a few minutes longer before Kristen hugged Candice and left. When she got home, Kristen picked a deep wedgie, took off her jean shorts, pulled her panties out of her butt, and put on a pair of pajama shorts. A few hours later, Owen got home from work. They spent the rest of the evening snuggled up on the couch watching TV.