Chapter 19: Date Night at Kristen's

Kristen's life was uneventful until mid December. She was off work on a Friday, which was rare for Kristen. A text from Owen woke her up late that morning, as she had decided to sleep in a bit. He asked what her plans were for the day. She told him that she needed to go grocery shopping, but she'd be available the rest of the day after that. Owen suggested dinner and a movie at Kristen's house, which she agreed to.

After she finished her conversation with Owen, Kristen climbed out of bed and changed into a pink bra, a pair of pink satin string bikini panties, a black tank top, and a pair of gray sweatpants. As she was going into the living room, Kristen felt her panties ride deep into her butt. "Man. These panties went so far up my butt," she thought as she picked the deep wedgie. She put her coat on and left the house.

Before going to the grocery store, Kristen went to a local coffee shop to buy a cup of coffee. As she was leaving the coffee shop, Kristen picked another deep wedgie. "These panties must love the inside of my butt," she thought as her panties snapped. She climbed into her car and went to the grocery store.

Kristen got to the grocery store and repeatedly picked at her wedgie because of how deep it was. As she was going through the store, she saw a familiar face. Kristen said, "You look familiar. You remind me of somebody I used to work with."

"