Chapter 6: Day Out with Candice and Torrie

The next morning, Kristen and Owen woke up and talked for a bit. "I'm gonna take a shower," Kristen said. "Okay. I'll get started on breakfast," Owen responded. Kristen grabbed her underwear, a black bra and a pair of black hipsters, and went to the bathroom. When she got to the bathroom, Kristen picked a wedgie so deep that her panties looked like a thong. "I'm so glad to be taking these off. They've done nothing but give me the worst wedgies ever. Owen likes them, and I think they're cute, but I'm not wearing these again unless I absolutely have to," Kristen thought as she stripped to take a shower.

Kristen took her shower and put the bra and hipsters on. She went into the kitchen as Owen was cooking the last bit of food. "What do you think?" Kristen asked. Owen looked at Kristen and said, "You look nice. Can you turn around?" Kristen turned around and Owen looked at her ass. He said, "Your ass looks nice in those panties. How do they feel? I know the ones you wore yesterday were really bothering you."

"They feel much better than yesterday's panties, even though the other ones look cuter. But I could still feel them ride up my butt as I came in here," Kristen explained as she slid her index fingers down the back of the leg holes to pick her wedgie.

After breakfast, Kristen finished getting ready. She put on a low cut red top and a pair of black leggings that were JUST sheer enough you could see her panties through her leggings if light shined on them a certain way. Kristen turned where Owen could see her from behind and asked, "Can you see my panties through my leggings, babe?"

"I can a little bit. You should be fine as long as you're not standing near a bright light."

"Thanks, babe."

"Anything for you, love," Owen said. A few minutes later, Kristen gave Owen a goodbye hug and kiss. "Call me whenever you get home," Owen said.

"I will. Love you."

"Love you too, beautiful," Owen said as Kristen picked a wedgie before leaving.

Kristen met Candice and Torrie at the mall, where they planned to go to the same underwear store that Kristen and Torrie had went to the previous weekend. The employee who had worked the previous weekend saw them and asked, "Hi guys. Can I help you look for anything?"

"We're just looking right now," Kristen answered as she picked a wedgie.

"Let me know if you need anything."

As they started looking around, Torrie asked Kristen, "What do you think of those panties you bought last week?"

"They all look cute on me. But they all give me constant wedgies. I probably like the boyshorts the most," Kristen said as she picked a wedgie.

"Those boyshorts were riding up a lot, Kristen," Candice said.

"That's true. But you can ask Torrie and Owen. The panties I wore to work Monday were bad, and the ones I wore to Owen's yesterday were just as bad, if not worse."

As they're checking out, the employee asked, "Did you guys find what you were looking for?" The ladies said they did. The employee looked at Kristen and Candice and asked, "You two look alike. Are you guys related?"

"We are," Kristen said. The employee looked at Torrie and asked if she was related to them, and Torrie said, "No. I'm one of their closest friends." They finished checking out and left as Kristen picked a wedgie.

They looked around in a few other stores. A little while later, they went to a bench near the food court to figure out where to eat lunch. Kristen picked the biggest wedgie she had since that morning. Candice noticed and asked Kristen, "Why do you pick your wedgies so much?"

"It's always been a comfort issue, combined with me having a bit of a butt. My butt has always treated my panties like thongs. The reason I don't wear thongs is because I've never liked having a thin piece of fabric up my butt."

After lunch, they hug and go their separate ways. Kristen picked a wedgie and left the mall. She got home and changed into the white tank top from the day before and took her leggings off. She picked a wedgie and started her video call with Owen. She showed him the stuff she bought and talked to him for several hours.