Chapter 16: Party After Work

The Friday after her day off, Kristen woke up and changed into a gray bra, gray hipsters she bought the day she saw Michelle at the mall, light blue scrubs, and a matching blue top. She picked a wedgie and climbed into her car and left. She got to the floor she worked on and saw Torrie. "Good morning," Kristen said.

"Good morning. How are you?" Torrie asked.

"I'm fine. I've got a wedgie, though," Kristen said as she picked a wedgie.

"Which panties are you wearing?"

"The gray ones I bought the day we ran into Michelle at the mall."

"I'm surprised those are riding up your butt with the way they're made."

"I think they're a size too small, although the label says they're my size."

"Do you think they're gonna ride up as much as some of your other panties?"

"They haven't went up my butt that much so far. But they've been really uncomfortable when they do ride up. I wonder how much they'll ride up at the party."

"Oh, yeah. I forgot about the party until you said something."

They talked a bit longer before starting their shift. After Kristen checked on her first patient of the day, she left the room and picked a deep wedgie. "I didn't expect my panties to ride up that much when I was in there," Kristen thought as she moved on to the next room.

Several hours later, Kristen and Torrie stopped for lunch. As they got to the break room, Kristen picked a deep wedgie. Torrie heard Kristen's panties snap and said, "That wedgie sounded deep."

"That's what happens when you're so busy that you can't stop long enough to pick a wedgie."

After lunch, they left the break room and Kristen picked a wedgie. Torrie noticed and said, "You've had the worst luck with your panties riding up your butt lately."

"I know. I like the ones I've found the last couple months, but all of them have constantly given me wedgies."

"I don't remember you having this much of an issue with your panties since we were in college."

"That's because I couldn't afford decent panties in college. I can afford somewhat better ones now, but it seems like the ones I've bought the last couple months have been a size smaller than what I need."

A few hours later, their shift ended. They went to a large conference within the hospital, where a party was being held for a co-worker who just finished her last shift at this hospital before leaving for another hospital the following Monday. They started talking to the co-worker and Kristen picked a deep wedgie and held on to it for a few seconds. The co-worker heard Kristen's panties snap and asked, "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah. I had a really bad wedgie."

"That's happened to me at work before. It's the worst."

"It really is. I try to leave it alone while I'm working. But sometimes, the wedgie gets so uncomfortable that I have to pick it out."

"I do, too. How bad do your wedgies usually get?"

"It depends on the panties I wear. The ones I'm wearing now don't ride up very far, but they're uncomfortable when they do ride up. But I have these two pairs of cheekies that instantly go from a little bit of coverage to thongs. The last time I wore each pair, they went so deep into my butt that I struggled to pick those wedgies multiple times."

The party lasted a couple hours. Kristen and Torrie hugged their co-worker goodbye, then hugged each other and went their separate ways. Kristen got home and changed into a gray tank top and took her pants off. She picked a wedgie and started her usual video call with Owen.