Chapter 23: New Year's Day at Home

The next morning, Kristen and Owen slept in awhile, as they each had the day off work. Owen went to the bathroom and came back to see that Kristen had a deep wedgie. He climbed into bed and gently rubbed Kristen's back until she woke up. She turned toward him and kissed him. "Good morning, babe," Kristen said.

"Good morning, beautiful. How was your night?" Owen asked.

"It was good. I love how these shorts feel on me."

"Are those the ones Candice got you for Christmas?"

"They are. But they aren't the only ones she got me. I'll put the other ones on in a little bit and wear those around the house today, since we don't have to go anywhere."

"I can't wait to see how the other ones look on you. Anyway, I'm gonna go to the kitchen to make coffee and breakfast."

Kristen sat up in bed, feeling the deep wedgie she had. As Owen was about to leave the room, Kristen asked, "Hey, babe. I have a question: did this wedgie I have look as deep as it feels?"

Owen turned around and said, "When I went to the bathroom earlier, your shorts were really bunched up your ass. Does the wedgie feel uncomfortable?"

"It is SO uncomfortable. But it might be because I'm wearing yesterday's panties under my shorts, and these panties were constantly riding up yesterday."

"That makes sense. You were struggling with your wedgies when everybody was here last night. I'll be in the kitchen making coffee and breakfast whenever you finish doing what you need to do in here."

"Thanks, babe. I'll be in there in a little bit."

Owen went to the kitchen to start making coffee while Kristen got out of bed and picked the deep wedgie she had. She changed into a black bra, black tank top, a pair of red bikini panties, and a pair of black satin pajama shorts with lace around the leg holes.

Kristen went into the kitchen to get a cup of coffee while Owen was still cooking breakfast. As she got into the living room to find something to watch, Kristen picked a deep wedgie, wiggling her butt as she did so. "Much better," she thought as her panties snapped when she let go.

A few minutes later, Owen brought Kristen her breakfast. After they ate, Kristen took their dishes to the sink. As she got back to the couch, Kristen picked a wedgie, struggling to grab the fabric bunched inside her butt. Owen saw Kristen struggle with the wedgie and said, "Your panties must love going up your butt, babe."

"They really do."

"I'm sure you want panties that don't ride up so much at some point. But I've always loved watching you struggle to pick all the wedgies you get."

"I know you do, babe. That's why I buy and wear the panties I do."

They watched TV for a few hours, falling asleep on the couch while they were snuggled up to each other. About an hour after they fell asleep, they woke up and realized it was early evening. Kristen sat up, looked at the clock, and said, "I didn't think we slept that long."

"Yeah. We totally did," Owen replied as he looked at the clock.

"I'm gonna start on supper," Kristen said as she stood up and walked into the kitchen, struggling to pick the massive wedgie she had. Owen looked at Kristen's ass and asked, "Is everything okay, babe?"

"I had a huge wedgie that needed to be pulled out of my butt. I don't remember my panties or shorts being THAT far up my butt before we fell asleep," Kristen explained as she put her hands on her butt to make sure she had completely picked her wedgie.

"Do you think maybe it's from how much you moved around while we were asleep?"

"It could be. That's what usually happens whenever I wake up with a huge wedgie."

"Either way, it's sexy to watch you constantly struggle to pick your wedgies."

"Thanks, babe. I really appreciate that," Kristen said with a smile as she kissed Owen.

A little while later, they ate supper. They washed dishes and went to Kristen's bedroom. She picked a deep wedgie before climbing into bed. They snuggled and talked awhile before falling asleep.