Chapter 14: Michelle's Weekend with Kristen Part 2

The next day, Kristen and Michelle decided to sleep in a bit. Michelle woke up first and went into Kristen's room. She noticed that Kristen's panties from the day before looked like a thong because they went up her butt while she was sleeping. Kristen woke up and Michelle said, "Good morning."

"Good morning. How was your night?"

"It was good. How was yours?"

"It was good. I've got a massive wedgie, though," Kristen said as she sat up in bed and felt the deep wedgie she had.

"I saw that when I came in here. Your panties are deep inside your butt right now."

"I'll be back. I'm gonna use the bathroom and change panties," Kristen said as she got out of bed and picked the deep wedgie she had. She used the bathroom and changed into a pair of pink boyshorts. Kristen went back into her room and asked, "What do you think?"

"Those look cute. How bad is your wedgie so far?"

"Thanks. These went up my ass, but they're not as bad as the ones I just took off."

Kristen picked a wedgie as she went into the living room. They watched TV for a bit before deciding to go out to eat lunch. Kristen put on a pair of white basketball shorts and they left.

They bought their food and went to the park. As she was sitting down, Kristen felt her panties ride up. When she got up to throw her trash away, her panties went deeper into her butt. She picked her wedgie and held on to it for a few seconds. Her panties snapped and Michelle asked, "Your panties love riding up, don't they?"

"My panties ride up every chance they get."

"You're constantly picking your wedgies. Yet you're so calm whenever your panties ride up."

"Most of the time, I am. But sometimes, the wedgies I get happen so often and go so deep into my butt each time that I get frustrated with how much my panties ride up."

"The way you sounded just now makes me think something like that happened recently."

"A little over a month ago, Owen stayed at my house for an entire weekend, similar to what you're doing now. That Sunday, I put on this pair of pink cheekies. At first, they felt like most of my other panties. We got lunch and brought it out to the park, like we did today. The shorts I wore with those cheekies kept giving me the deepest wedgies. The wedgies were bad enough that I had to literally grab a handful of the back of those shorts and tug repeatedly at them every time they went up my butt until I got home, as we went to the grocery store after we left the park. By the time I got home, I was so frustrated that my shorts were constantly giving me deep wedgies. I took those shorts off and haven't worn them since."

"I couldn't imagine my panties or my shorts constantly going that deep into my butt like that."

Michelle threw her trash away. Kristen picked a wedgie and they decided to walk around the park for a bit. As they were about to leave, Kristen picked the deepest wedgie she had since that morning. Michelle noticed and asked, "Got a wedgie?"

"Yeah. We've been so busy walking around the park that I didn't notice how bad my wedgie was until we got to the car."

"I don't know if I could stand my panties going deep into my butt and have them stay there for long periods of time. I'd need to pick it out before it got that far."

"I've gotten used to having wedgies for long periods of time because of my job as a nurse. I don't always have time to pick my wedgies because of how busy I get. One day at work, I had a wedgie for about 4 hours before I had a chance to pick it out."

They left the park and went back to Kristen's house. Kristen picked a wedgie and they watched TV for a bit. A couple hours later, Kristen started making supper, picking a wedgie as she went into the kitchen.

After supper, Kristen took Michelle home. Kristen stayed and talked for a bit. She hugged Michelle and left. Kristen got home and took her shorts off, picking the deep wedgie she had afterward. She started her video chat with Owen, telling him about her day and her time with Michelle.