Chapter 9: Out of Town with Jennifer

The Saturday after her shopping trip with Owen, Kristen woke up early that morning. She grabbed a black push-up bra and a low cut sleeveless bodysuit and took a shower. She put on the bra and bodysuit and loved how her boobs looked. She looked at her ass in the mirror and thought it looked nice in the bodysuit. She went back to her room and put on a pair of white denim shorts, picking her wedgie as she was putting the shorts on. She went to Jennifer's house to pick her up. Jennifer asked, "Where are Candice and Torrie?"

"Torrie got called in to work at the last minute, and Candice is spending time with a guy she hadn't seen since high school after running into him at the grocery store a few days ago."

"Ah, okay. I love your outfit. Where did you get it?"

"I've had the shorts awhile. The bodysuit is the one I bought the day of the concert."

"How do you like the bodysuit so far?"

"I like how it looks on me, especially the top half if I wear a good bra. But it's went up my butt a couple times since I put it on."

"Your boobs look amazing."

"Thanks. I'm wearing a push-up bra under the bodysuit."

They go to the mall in the same town the concert was in. Kristen picked her wedgie after getting out of the car. As they're going into the mall, Jennifer looked at Kristen's ass and said, "Your ass looks nice, too."

"Thanks."

They looked around in a few stores, one of which is the same store Kristen bought the bodysuit she's currently wearing. As she's going into the store, Kristen picked the biggest wedgie she had that day up to that point and adjusted the front of her shorts.

They each bought a few things and left. As they were leaving, Kristen picked a wedgie. Jennifer noticed and asked, "Is your bodysuit giving you wedgies?"

"It is. My shorts are riding up every few steps because my bodysuit has slowly been riding up my butt. The lower part of my bodysuit feels like a thong right now because I haven't been able to properly pick it out," Kristen explained.

They looked around in a few other stores. Before leaving the mall, Kristen went to the bathroom to properly adjust the back of her bodysuit because of how much of a wedgie she had.

They left the mall and started looking around in other stores in town. A bit later, they decided to stop somewhere and eat lunch. As they got to their table, Kristen struggled to pick her wedgie before sitting down, as her bodysuit had went so far up her butt since she left the mall that it felt like a thong.

After lunch, they were going back to the car, and Kristen felt her shorts up her butt. "Before I get into the car, I got to pick this wedgie. My bodysuit has been riding up so much and so bad since we left the mall that it feels like a thong," Kristen said as she struggled to pick her wedgie.

Kristen dropped Jennifer off at home. They hugged and Jennifer went into her house. Kristen went home and took her shorts off, going around her house wearing only the bra and bodysuit she put on that morning. She slid her index fingers down the back of the leg holes of the bodysuit and held on to it for a few seconds to pick her wedgie. She started her video call with Owen, who commented on how nice her boobs looked in the bodysuit. They talked for several hours before she went to bed.