Season 2

╔═══════════╗

                𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬! 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞.

                                                     ╚═════════════╝

꧁༒☬𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓪𝓷'𝓽 𝓰𝓸 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓲𝓼 𝓰𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓭☬༒꧂━

I am surprised you are still here, although I can't blame you. The tale of Katrina Nadia Jewels is woven delicately with mystery, sadness, struggles but above all the power of love and friendship. You will be surprised to know that the Jewel family mysteries are so many, and a secret who was living and breathing was lurking in the shadows. You must have been dissatisfied with the way the last chapter ended for which I deeply apologize. I had some very important errands to un which I can't tell you about. I will be giving you a little summary of sorts of what is happening in the lives of the Jewels and Baudelaire's at this given point in this story.

Grace now stepmom of Nadia suggested for Nadia to go to physically go to school. Nadia had been taking private lessons for some time now. She started taking private lessons coincidentally ( or not) before all the unfortunate things began. Nadia's father readily agreed so Nadia was sent to school and had been going for some time now.

The Baudelaires on the other hand, after all, the drama at the miserable mill ( Phil losing a leg, finding out their parents were innocent, etc the list goes on) were on the way to a school since none of their relatives and friends wanted to take their guardianship. I don't know about you but it seems to me that a reunion is in order.

You maybe be thinking, finally, a happening ending is itching near but I am sorry to tell you that's not how the story goes...

꧁𓊈𒆜🆆🅷🅰🆃 🆃🅾 🅴🆇🅿🅴🅲🆃 🅵🆁🅾🅼 🆂🅴🅰🆂🅾🅽 🆃🆆🅾𒆜𓊉꧂

                                           ╔═══════════╗

★彡[ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀ, ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇᴡ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀᴜꜱʜᴇꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ]彡★

OR

𝓐 𝓼𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓲𝓷 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓬𝓱 𝓝𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓪 𝓭𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓪𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓼𝓮𝓮𝓶.