Old friends reunite

"Hello, Lemony

"Hello, Lemony." Emily Alexander greeted her old friend whom she hadn't met for a few years.

"Hello Emily, how come you found out where I was?" Lemony asked the blue-eyed brown-headed girl curiously.

"I have come to ask for a favour," Emily said avoiding the question skillfully.

Lemony raised his eyebrows in confusion wondering what his friend could possibly want from him.

"I need all your research about the Baudelaire orphans and in exchange, I will give you all my research on the infamous Nadia Jewels." Lemony's mind raced with all thousands of possibilities and what more secrets and information he could uncover about the Baudelaire orphans with the help of his friend and of course about Nadia.

"I have already tried researching relentlessly to uncover the secret of the Jewels daughter yet my research I believe has barely scratched the surface. It is not easy discovering her story and you would have gone through a lot of trouble to even find her birthday." Lemony replied refusing to believe that he could finally have the answers to what happened to the girl. Even the thought of discovering what happened felt surreal and it was like he would finally have the pleasure of eating the forbidden fruit or in this case unravel her secrets.

Emily waved her hands around her impatiently and saying," March 15th." Seeing the bewildered look on his face, she added," That is her birthday and if we can intertwine our research together and tell the audience the sad tale of the Baudelaires and Nadia together, you could learn more about Nadia than beyond your wildest dreams. So what do you say do we have a deal?"

Lemony raised his eyebrows looking at the girl's outstretched hand, he hesitated but the curiosity was beginning to cloud his judgements. As people say "curiosity killed the cat."

"We have a deal."