THANK YOU

Thank you to all my lovely readers for getting this book to more than 5k reads! This was honestly a JOURNEY and this book is my baby for sure

I just wanted to ask; would you all be interested in reading a rewrite of the series?

When I initially started writing, I have no creative writing skills whatsoever and now looking back at it, my writing is BLAND and BORING. I was more focused on getting the chapters out than on plotholes, writing and the overall quality.

This book is filled with PLOTWHOLES. Like why would a full-ass adult man send a 12-YEAR-OLD GIRL to help the Baudelaires knowing Count Olaf is dangerous? I could never think of a reasonable explanation which is why the book ended as it did!

SPOILERS AHEAD!

At the end of the book, the Baudelaires are taken to France, by Grace, along with the Quagmires and the Jewels twins. Would you like to see what happened there?

Would you like to see what finally happened to Count Olaf?

And I never really explained well why Emily was on the run in the first place lol.

And what happened to Nairobi on the run?

SPOILERS FINISHED!

Honestly what reasonable explanation can you give for the CONSTANT back and forth Nadia did?  No parent would ever let their child do what Nadia did.

"Trust her abilities," My ass.

I wanted to make unique fanfic where the parents weren't dead but it was harder because I feel like if the Baudelaires had friends who had smart parents this whole Count Olaf shenanigans would have ended REAL quick.

Honestly, if this book was realistic then the Baudelaires would have gotten a happy ending really fast.

Also, I feel like I never emphasised Nadia's trauma enough. The poor girl's mom is dead, and she saw the DEAD bodies of her parent's friends. I also felt like Baudelaire's trauma was not emphasised much either.

There weren't many bonding moments between the characters either and for a person to be willing to put themselves in danger every time to save someone they need to have a deeper connection.

All in all this book was a mess! I would love to rewrite the series but the problem is Daniel Handler has given this series so much depth and detail, and I don't want my character to ever help the Baudelaires. Each of the Baudelaires' talents is emphasised ALL THE TIME, and to find talent and know in depth about it to have your own OC help is hard.

I am sure you have seen billions of fics where the OC helps in NO WAY and that is pretty bland sometimes. And they have no plot either most of the time and I am happy I at least have some.

And my girl's love interest is just. . .

Let me know what you guys think!

🎉 You've finished reading ★ 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕲𝖎𝖗𝖑 𝖂𝖍𝖔 𝖁𝖔𝖑𝖚𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖉 ★ (𝓐𝓼𝓸𝓾𝓮) 🎉