Chapter 2

Lucy pov
_________

Yukino has been taking care of me for the past week. She's been trying to get me to eat more, but I refused and I barely sleep. But I think it's officially time I start to take the steps of moving on. It's my only option. Even if I don't think I can trust them.

"Yukino." She turned and looked at me from my desk, she was organizing my stuff. Then she hummed letting me know that I had her attention

"I will go with you to sabertooth since it's my only option right now." Her eyes had shock. As if she didn't expect me to have my answer so quickly.

"I'm glad. When do you want to go?" I hadn't really thought about how long it would take me to pack my stuff. And I didn't think about where I would stay.

"It depends on how long it takes me to pack. I have a lot of stuff. And I need to find a place to stay." I started taking my clothes out of my drawers and put them in suitcases

"Lucy, you can stay with me for a bit. At least until you find your own place if you need to." She smiled at me and helped me start packing.

"And as for your stuff, I'd suggest only taking things like your clothes, stuff in your bathroom, and other things that you absolutely need. I have a spare bed at my place you can use." I felt a sudden feeling of relief.

"Thank you, yukino." She smiled again and continued to help me pack things until I was ready.

"We won't get there till around dinner time. So we can make you a guild member and then eat." She's then gave me a stern look about eating. I knew I wasn't getting myself out of this one.

___________
Sting pov
___________

"Aaaaaah. Why does everything have to be so difficult?" I said as I layed my head down on my desk. I heard someone walk in.

"Having trouble there?"

It was rogue.

"Yeah. You wanna trade roles for a bit?" I said jokingly, not expecting rogue to take it seriously.

"That's your job, not mine." I know that, and it would be a lot easier if yukino was here to help me.

"Have you found yukino yet?" Rogue shook his head.

"I went over to her place. Some of her stuff is gone. If she didn't take a job, then I can only guess that she went to visit someone. But who would she go visit so quickly." Rogues voice trailed off at the end.

"LUCY! That's who she would go to!" Lucy......Lucy......oh now I remember. She's the pretty celestial spirit wizard that fought against flare. I felt kinda bad for her during that fight. I knew what flare was doing when Lucy stopped using her magic, but I didn't say anything because they were seen as enemies at the time.

"Why would she go visit Lucy? I heard about what happened with Aquarius from yukino, but I don't think that would have made her bolt like that."

"She bolted when someone said something about fairytail. Maybe something happened to fairytail and it made her worried about Lucy." That was the most likely scenario.

I looked at the clock in my office. It's getting close to six. I'm done for the day. I stood up and started to leave my office.

"Where are you going?" Rogue said as he watched my movements.

"It's almost six. I'm done for the day." I ended up saying that way happier than I meant, but I felt the amount of joy I used. I felt like something good was going to happen today.

I walked down to the main area for some drinks, then I saw yukino walking in. She had Lucy with her. Lucy looked like she hadn't slept for days, and she's gotten a lot skinnier. It's only been about a month since I've seen her. Something must've really went wrong. She's still really pretty.