Chapter 20

🚨⚠️NWSF CONTENT AHEAD⚠️🚨

Lucy pov
________

My heart was pounding. Sting just asked me to move into his apartment. I can't say I haven't thought about it. But after all that happened tonight, I thought things were over in the emotional area.

I smiled as I nodded my head. I felt like this was necessary for both of us.

"I will." Sting smiled, and leaned in. I leaned with him, until our lips met. I could feel his smile against my lips. Our lips moved together, and my eyes fluttered shut.

Sting ran his hand up my body to my shoulder. He slowly pushed me down onto the bed, until my back touched the mattress.

I quickly realized how heated this was getting, and pulled away. Sting hung his head down as he pulled back.

"did I over step?" He asked me. I shook my head no and sat back up.

"I'm sorry. I'm just a little scared. And, I know we just got done with a lot of emotional shit, but we do need to talk about us." Sting sighed, knowing exactly where this was going.

"You got me pregnant sting, we haven't even talked about that part of our future yet." He looked sad.

"Are you saying that you don't want kids? I shook my head, mentally cursing myself for bringing this up.

"I do want kids, but I'm scared. I'm scared that I'll be just as bad as my dad, because that's all I've really known. What if I'm a horrible mother?" Sting put a hand on my head, and leaned his forehead against mine.

"I know that's not going to happen. You know how I know that?" I shook my head 'no'. "It's because that's not who you are. You're good with kids, and they love you. You're not going to turn out like your dad, because that's not who you are." I smiled as a tear fell down my face.

"I can't say I haven't been scared myself." I looked at him confused. What did he have to be scared about? Sting leaned back, and refused to look at me.

"I didn't have parents. I don't know what's wrong and what's right when it comes to parenting. And I feel like people forget that I'm not exactly the most trustworthy." I tilted my head, in confusion.

"What are you talking about?" He finally met my eyes.

"You remember what I was like before I was with you! I was a Playboy. And I was always sleeping around. And now, In just months, I've settled down and got my girlfriend pregnant without trying. I'm not responsible." I sighed and let my fingers run through stings hair.

"But you are responsible. You run a guild, take responsibility for your actions, and even get your paperwork done.  Even if it is late sometimes. you're plenty responsible, and I have no doubt that you'll be a great dad one day." He gave me a toothy grin before kissing me again.

"I really needed that." He said. I smiled at him and held his hand. I looked around, making sure that nobody could see us, despite the only things they could see through being the window. The window was shut and it was getting dark out, so I felt a little more confident.

I pulled sting in and kissed him hard. He immediately responded and kissed me with just as much force. I ended up with my back against the bed, with sting crawling on top of me.

He kissed me and then moved his mouth from my mouth, leaving a trail of kisses down my jaw and to my neck, but then, he leaned back a bit.

"Fuck, we can't have s3x." I smiled at him.

"But she did say that we could do other things." Stings look of disappointment, quickly turned into a look of mischief. He leaned back onto me and kissed down my neck. When my shirt stopped him, he tugged it up and pulled it off me.