Chapter 30

Lucy pov
_________

"Natsu, I'm just going to tell you what he told you last time. I'll help you look for everyone, but I can't go back." I said as I looked down at natsu.

"No need. I already talked to Wendy. If you're not going to come back, then why should you help bring everyone else back, that's pretty selfish of you." He said. I felt guilty. He was right.

"NATSU YOU IDIOT! YOU CAN'T JUST SAU THINGS LIKE THAT! ESPECIALLY TO A PREGNANT WOMAN!" Happy yelled. I gulped and looked away from natsu.

"No, he's right. It is selfish of me. I should hold myself to the same standard as everyone else." I said, on the verge of tears. Why was this do difficult?

"Lucy, don't let him corrupt your mind. It's not like you left him behind." Rogue said as he stood beside me. Currently, we were sitting in the main area of the guild, with Natsu tied up in front of me. This was supposed to be a one on one talk, but Sting, Minerva, and Rogue insisted on being with me. And happy wouldn't leave natsu by himself. So all six of us were basically in a negotiation session.

"Hey! Watch your mouth shadow freak!" Natsu said. I made my way to natsu, and slapped him. He looked surprised, as well as everyone else.

"You don't get to barge into our guild hall, try to fight the members, and then insult them. Have some respect, after all, you accused sting of faking his love for me." I said before turning to the other.

They all were upset with the situation, and simply waited for my decision. "As for you, I don't need you to keep my mind straight. He won't corrupt me." I said to them, before giving natsu a hard glare.

"What? I'll ask you one last time before leaving. Will you come with me to get fairytail?" Natsu asked me. He looked me in the eyes, and I looked back. He was trying to intimidate me into saying yes.

"No." I said, causing natsu to groan. I untied him and waited for what he was going to do. He stood up and glared at sting before meeting my eyes again.

"So I guess you don't love me anymore." He said with a sad voice. I crossed my arms as he pouted.

"I never said I did." I said, causing him to get angry and start marching out the guild. "Natsu, juvia is in Amefurashi village. I think anyway. Word around is that Gray is part of avatar, a cult following zeref. You might get a clue there. Just a little guide for how you start." I said as he left. He looked back at me and gave me his signature smile, and waved at me.

"Thanks. Until we meet again, Lucy." He said. I watched as he left with sad eyes. I placed a hand on my chest, trying to compose myself.

"Goodbye, Natsu." I said and then sighed when he wasn't in sight. I felt a pair of familiar arms wrap around me. I looked up and saw sting, holding be from behind. He gave me a proud smile.

"What you did was brave. It was hot too." He whispered. I blushed and cleared my throat, trying to ignore what he said. I brushed my hand over my necklace, and smiled to myself. I know rogue probably heard what sting said, but I'm not concerned.

I turned around and pulled sting into a hug, who smiled down to me as I did. It felt like we were the only people in the world.

"I could never leave you." I said before grabbing both sides of stings face. I pulled him down and kissed him, which caused a little surprise. Sting rewrapped his arms around me and I felt him smile against my lips, which made me smile even more. When we pulled apart, I giggled as layed my forehead against his.

"Get a room you two!" I heard Minerva say. I pulled away from sting and looked at Minerva and Rogue who were simply holding hands. We all laughed, but I sensed something was off.