Chapter 7

Lucy pov
________

It's been a few days since the incident. Once I was allowed to leave the infirmary I went straight back to training. I can use Leo and Taurus star dresses now. Since I was in the middle of learning Leo's during the incident. I've been to scared to go anywhere alone so yukino had been going with me everywhere. Otherwise, I would stay in the apartment and not come out by myself.

We got a new guild mate. Apparently rogue helped her during a job and she decided to join sabertooth. She looks familiar, but I can't make out where I would have seen get from.

I was lost in thought so the bar, when the new girl sat next to me.

"I'm Via. I've heard a lot about you. You're Lucy correct? I'm a huge fan!" I turned my head towards her and gave her a warm smile. She was really nice and beautiful. Her green hair interested me quite a bit.

She looked to be a little younger than me. I was seventeen when I first joined the guild and adding some time after that, plus I have to add the seven years. I'd say she's about sixteen maybe fifteen at the youngest.

"That's right. It's nice to meet you. I never thought about myself having fans. I'm flattered. Have you decided on a job to go on? I'm still thinking about whether I should go on one or not." Her face lit up.

"Maybe you could go on one with me. There's one that takes place in magnolia and I've never been there before. You're from magnolia right?" I nodded while feeling mixed emotions. If I went to magnolia, I would fill my head with memories of fairytail, but I think it would be nice for me.

"I'm originally from somewhere else, but I moved to magnolia around eight years ago(counting tenrou island). It would be a nice refresher. Let's do it. What's the job about?" The job was for us to get rid of some bandits that kept sneaking into a persons house. The reward would give us each 8,000 Jewel so I didn't have any complaints.

We went to stings office so that he knew we were going on a job, he approved and we went to leave, but he stopped me as I went to the door by grabbing my arm.

"Are you sure you want to go on this job? I know it might be difficult for you." I nodded and gave him a big smile showing him I was okay. He let go of my arm and nodded in approval as I started to leave again.

"Hey Lucy, why don't we go on a job together when you get back?" I smiled at him again. "That sounds great." I walked down the stairs and saw via waiting for me.

"What did sting want to talk to you about?" Via asked me. She seemed intrigued in what sting could possibly want to talk to me about.

"He just wanted to make sure I was okay going to magnolia." Her face looked panicked.

"Oh I'm so sorry if I made you upset. You used to be a fairytail wizard, I didn't think before asking." I laughed before putting a hand on her shoulder to calm her down.

"It's okay. I would have said something if I was uncomfortable." Truth to be told, she wouldn't. But it calmed via down. She let out a breath and relaxed. "Come on. Let's get our stuff ready and meet up at the train station in an hour." She nodded and we walked to the door then parted ways. I packed up my stuff and got to the train station early. I had about ten minutes until Via was supposed to be here. I waited patiently until she arrived.

She waved at me as she entered the station and I stood up before I got our tickets and we sat down on the train to magnolia.

"Erm, Lucy. You know how I said I was a fan?" I nodded recalling our previous conversation. "Well, I hope this doesn't weird you out. But I was wondering if I could maybe get your autograph"