Chapter 23

Lucy pov
________

It was the night before the last day of the grand magic games. I was leaving the next morning to see the final day. And we decided to have a drinking game. The game that started everything for me. 'truth or heaven'

I noticed that everyone was acting a little more cheery. And I was confused as to why. Minerva sprung the idea of us playing a drinking game rather last minute, but I thought nothing of it.

Currently, we were sitting in a circle with a bottle in the middle. A closet next to us, waiting to be used. I was up first. I looked at Minerva and smiled.

"Minerva, truth or heaven?" She thought you herself. Either way she was doomed.

"I guess I'll go with truth." I smiled and drank my shot.

"How long have you liked rogue?" She got choked up and flustered before clearing her throat. Rogue seemed pretty flustered too.

"Actually, I've liked him since I saw him use his shadow drive in the grand magic games." She said, with an embarrassed tone. I saw rogue smile to himself, he definitely had an idea for later. It was then yukinos turn.

"Lucy, truth or heaven?" She asked me. I shook my head and replied.

"Truth. You won't catch me on that closet again." Yukino giggled as she thought of her question. Rufus whispered something into her ear, and she had a mischievous smirk on her face.

"When did you lose your virginity?" My face turned bright red. I was kind of embarrassed to answer.

"Uh, okay. I lost my virginity when I had s3x with sting for the first time. When we went on that job a few towns over." Yukino had a '0' shape to her mouth, and everyone else was smiling. While sting had a look of pride in his face.

"And I'll say I did a good job too." I gasped at his remark.

"Sting! You can't be saying things like that!" He shrugged his shoulders and sipped on his drink that he had.

"I don't have shame. Anywho, who's turn is it?" We kept going for hours and hours, until Minerva got our attention.

"Alright *hick*, I think this is our *hick* last *hick* turn for the night *hick*." She said, clearly not sober. "Sting *hick* it's your *hick* turn." Sting nodded and looked at me.

"Lucy, truth or heaven?" He asked me. Surprisingly, I didn't get called in much, and neither did sting.

"I'm going with truth." He smiled and stood up before walking over to me and pulling me up with him. He grabbed my hands and looked down at me.

"Lucy, we've been through a lot together, and in the end, everything's worked out okay. I want to keep going on with life, with you in it all the time. I know, that I can be a pain sometimes, and that I'm difficult at times when I can't understand things, but I'll try hard to make you happy." He paused before digging through his pocket.

He pulled out a small black box that made me gasp as he kneeled down on one knee.

"Lucy heartfillia, will you do the great honor of marrying me?" I felt tears brim up as he opened the box and spoke.

"I hope I'm not just really drunk, and this is actually happening." He laughed at me and smiled.

"I promise you, it's not." He said as his voice shook. His hand shook a little as well.

"Yes. I'll marry you a thousand times over if I need to! Yes!" I said as stings eyes widened. He took the ring out of the box and put it on my finger before standing up and pulling me into a hug while we heard our friends hoop and hollar.