Chapter 10

Rogue pov
_________

"Do you think we should do about search?" Minerva was elected our temporary guild master until sting came back. Minerva wasn't just worried about sting. She was worried about Lucy and whether she would be okay.

"I don't know Minerva. We've looked three times and we don't have a clue where they are." What orca said was true.

"He's right. Most of her clothes at my place are gone including her Aquarious necklace. She's not planning on coming back for a while if ever." This made me sigh. Stings room at the guild apartments hasn't been touched. It's clear they left the city quickly.

"We should do another just in case."

////////////////

______________
Yukino pov
_________

Three weeks. It's been three weeks since our last search.

We still haven't been able to track down where they are. Nobody knows Via enough to know if she has a certain place she would go, and Lucy hasn't really said anything about special places

"Yukino, you know Lucy better than any of us, does she have some type of special place that they could be at?" I shook my head.

"Lucy likes going through the grave yard when she's upset, but I don't know any other place then that. Maybe a place her dad used to own?" I don't really know much about the heartfillia family. They went bankrupt around seven years ago, and even then, we didn't pay attention to that family. It was kind of irrelevant to us. It would be hard to find places now.

"If I may interfere. I believe we all know useful information." We turned to Rufus. He's smart and maybe he knows we didn't take something into consideration.

"Lucy is part of the heartfillia family correct?" We nodded. It was common knowledge. "And she ran away from home correct?" We nodded again. I'm not sure where he was going with this. "Her childhood home is the place she is most familiar with, and she holds a special connection to it. If I'm correct, she probably went back to her childhood home. Since it's abandoned, she doesn't have to worry about people coming by." It made total sense.

"If we go there, we should probably strategize a team. Lucy might never want to hurt us naturally, but she's got a changed personality. Not to mention, she's smart. She can hold her own but she wouldn't dare go up against dragon or God slayers herself." Everyone else nodded in agreement to what rogue said.

"In that case, I think we should send rogue along with yukino and someone else. Rogue can smell out where sting will be and Lucy wouldn't dare attack him herself. There's no need to send too much fire power so I don't think we should send Orca. I can't go because I'm looking over the guild. Yukino knows Lucy the best out of all of us, she knows Lucy's weaknesses and would be the best match against her." That leaves one more person. And if we don't want too many people in on the loop, that leaves Rufus. We turned to him and he knew what we were all thinking.

"There's one more thing we need to figure out." I turned my head to orca. "Why did Lucy take sting? Is there something we don't know?" I looked at sting and Rufus. We all had the same look. None of us wanted to tell things that weren't our business. But for the sake of them, we had to.

"Lucy likes sting and sting likes Lucy they're just both too stupid to realize it!" I blurted out. Minerva smirked and orca looked confused.

Rogue and Rufus burst out laughing. Minerva giggled at the boys.

"I figured that was the case. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that they have a thing for each other." Orca raised his hand.

"Uh, I wasn't aware that there was something going on." I covered my mouth to hide a giggle. Of course he didn't catch on.